Men in jock straps...sexy?

As the title says, I’m curious what folks think. During fun time with my OH I’ve worn male thongs and bikini which we both enjoy. With a recent LH purchase I got a nice satin jock strap and a pair of lace open back boxers on a whim. Neither have I worn for her yet. While I think it’s sexy they just seem a little different than our norm. We both enjoy bum play but are they too suggestive? I see it as a bit of a tease but fun. Searched but didn’t find a topic…sorry if already posted somewhere.
So, do any of you women (and men for that matter) find jock strap/open back lingerie on a guy attractive or a turn on? Or just stick with sexy thongs? Just want some other perspectives!

Thanks!

I found that being comfortable and confident is the sexiest thing ever so go in there and own your jock strap

4 Likes

Men in anything is sexy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’d say go for it, don’t worry about it being too suggestive or different, neither are wildly out there if you’ve already worn thongs and bikinis - I’m sure your OH would love to see them.

There’s not as much variation for men’s underwear as there is for women’s so if it turns out you both like jockstraps or open backs then it opens up a whole new variety of stuff to wear in future, so that’s a win!

2 Likes

Wear what feels good for you. If you feel good you’ll gain confidence and as a result ooze sex appeal. :+1:

ir

2 Likes

Sexy to look at but I find it uncomfortable to wear.

2 Likes

Love jock straps got loads love wearing them out and about hoping my jeans drop to show the top of my jock

I love wearing jockstraps and wear thongs as well. Not sure if I look sexy in them, but I wear them as I feel sexy in them.

1 Like

I like them and don’t mind if he wears them. My hubby has been wearing thongs for a few years now and has also tried a jockstrap. I don’t really have a preference but he does prefer to wear thongs.

This is an interesting. I don’t find jock straps comfortable at all yet I can wear any thong and they feel like nothing. I personally don’t like how they look vs a thong

1 Like