Men in stockings

I would just laugh....sorry. I put my wig on him the other day, much to his disaproval but it made me giggle

i love to wear sexy underwear love the feelings it gives me stockings are what i prefer due to the ease when having sex and they feel so much sexier just my opinion

i love wearing lingerie and slutty clothes.....i'm a part time CD i suppose as its purely sexual!!

Another Welshy i see, from one to another, welcome to the OA :) xxx

shwmae butty bach!

thanks for the welcome!

masterandslave wrote:

I'm off to see rocky horror soon and can't wait to get some mates in the full janet get up - tho where can you find stockings, pants, bra and stilhettos in man size?!!!

I don't know why but a hairy mans leg under stocking fabric is just yummy!!!

x

i'd just go for the plus sized sections, theres bound to be something that fits. new look do wide fit shoes ( womens sizes) or evans. i can understand difficulties finding girlie shooes though, im a size 9 ( in mens shoes) and have really wide feet!

I'm really into this and my ex loooved it too!

One of the sexiest feelings I've ever experienced is my legs brushing up against a girls while we're having sex and both wearing stocking. I recommend everyone give it a go!

Also, getting fucked with a strapon while wearing lingerie is brilliant too...as is receiving oral while wearing it!

Its so annoying though that its hard to find women that like it too! They don't come around too often! x

I would love my o/h to wear stockings, now that would be a turn on, but i don't really know if he would, he has messed around before trying on my silky nighty thingy...but i would love him to wear some black shiny pvc :-)

DeCymru wrote:

shwmae butty bach!

thanks for the welcome!

im welsh too!! :o)

i've only ever worn stockings once, and that was to hold the gunge my wife was pouring into them... they are great for sploshng, but as cross dressing thing - for me its a no-no.

I would however love some latex ones, but thats just my kink with latex at the moment!

i adore it, i got my boyfriend to go get something in my underwear the other day but sadly thats all he will agree to :( i'd love it if he did the whole thing haha he'll never agree to it though.....damn him, but i would love to see his hairy legs in fishnets, dunno why but that would be sooooo good

wenchiepie wrote: i adore it, i got my boyfriend to go get something in my underwear the other day but sadly thats all he will agree to :( i'd love it if he did the whole thing haha he'll never agree to it though.....damn him, but i would love to see his hairy legs in fishnets, dunno why but that would be sooooo good

Have you tried asking him if he would wear it at rocky horror if you go see the stage show? he won't be the only one wearing the full get up too!

x

I would so like to go to the show

what a way to dress up and get away with it in public

where is the show on at the moment ?

i always ask my o/h let me dress in her underwear,but always get it wont fit off her,,if only she know it actually does fit cos i sumtimes put it on while she's at work,,,feels so good,,i soon get aroused