Men in stockings

Hi,

Im new to this whole scene but jus wondered if there were any other men that love to get dressed up in womens underwear like the full outfit?

Want to share what womens underwear u have and how u like to pose in it?

I have brought a few items and jus love the feeling of wearing and enjoying my own company in them.

Any women that love to dress there man up in there panties is there something sexy about a man in your underwear??

Hi Scatters and welcome to the forums dude! Errm. Myself i've worn my OH's stuff for a laugh in the bedroom but that's about it. Not something i'm into fella. SG69

1 Like

Take a peek at my sissy here, carasminnie. recently in the gallery in her new fishnets ;) x

Even though I am into CD many years now my gf recently started being into this. She loves it when I am wearing her stuff and also loves it in the act. Most days I forget that I have my drawer for underwear and I open hers to choose, but the most kinky part of this is that we go out for shopping underwear for both of us and she tells me what I should buy or not!!!!!!

I love a man in stockings and heels, preferably fishnets :D

OK so has any1 got any stories about beiong caught wearing them as recently i told my girlfriend about this and she wasnt too impressed and anyway a couple of weeks later she caught me wearing stockings and well fell outfit, not so much into the whole wearing womens clothes but over the top but would consider wearing sexy knee high boots.

Any1 else got a storie to tell like this??

1 Like

this a long running joke in r house tht if my oh disobeys me he will be put in to fish nets and underware and then i will spank him like naughty girl he is. hasnt been dun yet but iam sure it turns him on when i tease him by telling him this.

sexycornishcouple wrote:

this a long running joke in r house tht if my oh disobeys me he will be put in to fish nets and underware and then i will spank him like naughty girl he is. hasnt been dun yet but iam sure it turns him on when i tease him by telling him this.

It probably does!

My OH has worn a dress of mine a long time ago around the house for a laugh but he isnt sissificated or CD, just not bothered lol

Never seen him in stockings or tights but I have a picture of him when he was younger, him and his mates all went out in drag one night, looked hilarious lol

Hmmm, never really thought about it, don't think it's something my fella would be into but i'm curious as to how it would make me feel. He had to wear those anti embolism stockings after surgery for 4 weeks last year, they came right up to his thighs lol, they just made me giggle. If he wanted to wear sexy stockings that's up to him, no probs as long as he buys his own - i've a feeing he'd ladder mine!

I am curious to see what he'd look like in drag lol xx

This is a sight I am unlikely to ever see for practicality reasons. Hubby has ridiculously large (muscled) legs, we measured and each thingh is just over 30" when he's done little excercise for a couple of months (shift work).
Not something i'd be inclined to go for in a man; on the rare occasions I've been dominating I prefer to see him as he is. Very male (doesn't read well), and enjoying submitting to me despite the erm..manliness? I'll go take the meds and make sense again in about half an hour.

1 Like

Rowan wrote:

This is a sight I am unlikely to ever see for practicality reasons. Hubby has ridiculously large (muscled) legs, we measured and each thingh is just over 30" when he's done little excercise for a couple of months (shift work).
Not something i'd be inclined to go for in a man; on the rare occasions I've been dominating I prefer to see him as he is. Very male (doesn't read well), and enjoying submitting to me despite the erm..manliness? I'll go take the meds and make sense again in about half an hour.

What you mean Rowan is that your bloke is a mans man, all man and . . . .well. . . . a man!

Who don't do the tights thang!

SG69 x

Cheers SG! What a way with words hehe. No, he doesn't; and if it's a sub/ dom occasion it's far more of a kick to see a manly male submit ;)

Hi mates just joined tonight but felt i had to reply to men in stocking well i,m as strait as they come but my wife insists i dress up in stockings bra and panties every weekend when we go out and boy we sure do enjoy it when we get back home and of course i like to were them as well !! its a lovely harmless but fantastic turn on

1 Like

Hi Scatters,

I'm one of them tranny types, not just the underwear does it for me. I go in for the whole look :)

I'm delighted to chat about it if you like :)

Will

I don't think my man would be in to it, i do remember something when we first got together, he wore some of my silky knickers, can't remember why. It wouldn't bother me at all if he wanted to but i don't think it would turn me on and as someone above said he has big legs so i don't think he would have much luck!

I love blokes wearing stockings, suspenders and heels. Mmmmmm... make-up is good too. It's not the outerwear like dresses etc that does it for me, it really is the underwear. I don't know why but it really turns me on. Perhaps it's because you think a man who would do that would be up for anything and have no inhibitions, which is definitely a good thing!

Hi to scatters wifey loves me in stockings and suspenders ,love to go out in the undies but only dresses and skirts etc in the house ,however i,m tall and strugle to get longer stockings ,although i can find bra,s and panties ok So come on Honey crew have ya got any man sized erotica stockings and basques to start with would be ok

I'm off to see rocky horror soon and can't wait to get some mates in the full janet get up - tho where can you find stockings, pants, bra and stilhettos in man size?!!!

I don't know why but a hairy mans leg under stocking fabric is just yummy!!!

x

I looooooove Rocky Horror...so sexy...

I agree with you masterandslave - hairy legs and fishnet stockings are a great combo!

My OH is a rugby prop build and he would look awful in stockings, luckly for us its something neither of us are into.

Some men do look great in them though and i get jealous of them guys with better legs than mine lol