men in tights

so i was at a party last night and someone spilt wine all over my lap but i had no spare clothes so my friend took me upsairs to her dads room to find me some spare clothes....

thing was he had no clean boxers left and i couldnt go commando in someonelses jeans... anyway my friend said wait here as she left room, she returned quickly and said well your not wearing my panties but i have a brand new pair of tights that will have to do....you can bin them when you get home... she then left me to sort myself out

so i had tshirt jeans tights and socks (socks to hide that i was wearing tights)

thing is i have never felt so horny the tights felt amazing and im still wearing them now!

Is this okay? anyone have simlar experiences/feelings?

This is actually quite a common 'fetish'. It's not personally one that I indulge in, but if it works for you, go ahead and enjoy yourself!

Many people like it because of the way the material feels against their skin. Others see it as a step into cross-dressing/role play scenarios. It's perfectly OK to do what your doing. Just have fun!

I sometimes wear tights but I prefer hold-ups. They do feel rahter nice under trousers or whatever, and in fact, I nearly always wear glossy hold-ups under my DJ trousers as it feels so lovely with them sliding againstthe rather flimsy trouser material.

As for full-on fetish wear, plenty of men are into hosiery, and why not? Cheap, convenient and you've always got something to help keep you warm in the winter.

It is a very common fetish, as David pointed out. The enjoyment could stem from simply enjoying the feel of the material against the skin, or more psychological arousal. For example, some people might feel "naughty" wearing them, others might enjoy the idea of feminisation or sissification or cross dressing. For others its just a new experience (and new experiences are often HOT!) Yeah....lots of reasons, none of them wrong that's for sure!! Enjoy it! :D

enjoy and explore!

I wear tights underneath my motorbike trousers in the summer to wick away sweat and in the winter to add layers of warmth - so all very practical really...

however - i do also love the feel of them against my legs and bum - plus love the look of my legs and bum in them.

i do have an element of cross-dressing fun about me so its great i can wear them for practical purposes and enjoy them too!

Oops sorry thought it was a thread about Robin Hood.

I entirely approve of the experimental dressing, But the excuse for not going commando? At that point I almost assumed the OP was female. That really is not a bloke thing.

Actually I know many men even sports men that have worn them. Cyclists where theM in the winter.

I wear tights everyday, in fact i got some from LoveHoney today actually!

Think it's one of those things that once you try and realize how wonderful they feel, you never want to go bareleg again. Unless i'm sleeping, showering or having sex, then i've a pair of tights on. They keep my legs warm, feeling sexy and look damn good.

I would bet money on most men who haven't tried wearing tights that if they just tried a pair on they wouldn't want to take them off. Girls have some amazing clothes, not only do they look much nicer than most mens clothing options but they feel incredible and so soft. Same experience wearing knickers, day i tried that and found how soft and warm they are, much like tights, i couldn't go back.

Honestly mens clothes aren't even half as soft, warm or comfortable. If i wasn't so afraid of my family's opinion then i would wear womens clothes permanently. But, wearing them underneath my mens clothes will have to do until i can afford to move out.

Hi thanks for the comments

The feel is incredible both the sensation and feeling

I need to get myself some and was wandering if people had suggestions?

You can even get 'mantyhose' footless and crotchless tights.

Worth a try?

ever notice tights that are labeled men's hose cost more just because its says mens plus there's no color choices. I myself buy women's tights or pantyhose better choices. I love the glossy ones most of all wear them as fashion plus the benifits like warmth, feel, support and the look etc.

I wear tights most of the time under skirts for everyday wear but for special nights out or special occasions hold ups or stockings. I have for the past year or so for casual wear taken to leggings. When they first arrived as the fashion must have I hated them with a passion, but I can now see why they have caught on. Easy to wear, cheap, warm, practical and generally flattering with the right top.

Men in tights, why not. This is another piece of clothing that is socially a female domain, Why ? Females can wear anything and raise not eyebrows so why not men. I can't see that wearing tights is kinky, sexually arousing, or a no no. My view is wear what you like as long as it is not offensive or indecent.

I wear them whenever I get the chance, love the feel of them against my skin