Men that shoot cum

I have always been a shooter, I was intrigued how far I shoot so once measured how far it shot on the bathroom floor after a wank and was surprised it was 5ft.

Have always wondered if it was unusual, I also shoot many times in one go, 11 full streams was the highest, is this normal?

4 Likes

When I’m lying down I can usually get it to shoot up to at least the top of my chest and sometimes face. What I find gives the strongest shooting - if that’s the phrase! - is to save it up, and then edge a lot before releasing. What I mean by this is avoid ejaculating for a minimum of a few days, but preferably near a week. During masturbation use lube and very slowly massage the tip of your penis. You want it to be dribbling pre-cum and rock hard. Do this to edge yourself preferably at least a few times. When you’re ready to shoot squeeze your anus and press/release on your taint (the bit between your balls and bum) which should also feel rock solid by then.

Also as others said being hydrated is key.

3 Likes

Prehormones I had a rather large range and was a shooter, volume varied. Post hormones very rarely do I shoot and if I do it has nowhere the range I use to have. My OH does shoot but not far however his volume is a lot, even if he’s gotten off recently he still has a lot of volume.

2 Likes

I tend to vary but I think I find volume and distance related to hydration. If I haven’t been drinking much fluid during the day, my load and distance tend to be more modest, whereas if I am well hydrated I can make head/face distance.

2 Likes

From a female perspective, it reeeeally varies. Both from partner to partner, but also the same partner differs day to day! I have found that edging definitely tends to increase the force for some people, and volume wise hydration plays a factor.

I’m hoping you’re not worried about it and its just an inquisitive thing - it’s “normal” either way. If you’re wanting to try and experiment then I’d suggest try doing things to intensify your orgasm and mixing things up - it may or may not have any impact but exploration should be fun either way!

3 Likes

If I’ve been edging for some time then I can shoot my cum. Also depends the interval between when you last orgasmed

Hi, don’t get me wrong I’d love to be able to shoot but I’m not worried about it. I’m genuinely intrigued what percentage of men can do it (EDITED BY MOD)

So in your experience, taking into roughly what percentage of men you’ve been with would you say shot their cum on a regular basis and what percentage dribbled?

Thanks

I’m glad you’re not worried :blush:

I do get where you’re coming from, however I would argue mens answers about themselves are going to be a lot more accurate of a regular occurrence or not. I would literally just have to guess, and it wouldn’t be in context either as it’s so nuanced. Hopefully my previous response gives a little help anyway :woman_shrugging:t2:

Men can have multiple male partners too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes v true. I did say men and women in my first post but by all means any men out there that have been with other men what would you say your averages are so to speak?

As mentioned previously it depends upon the time between sessions. If I haven’t masturbated or had sex recently, then volume and distance is greatly improved.

Usual assessment is do I just pull out and dribble onto her panties, or do I reach her breasts. A good day would be hitting the headboard above her head.

Always a risk as falling short would be a faceful of cum which isn’t allowed and quite rightly would be frowned upon.

:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

You could also add a poll in if you wanted to get a snapshot percentage of forum members who can/can’t? Something like:

How far can you jizz?

• I can win prizes at the funfair shooting range
  • I’m lucky if it makes it out my hog’s-eye
  • I’m a switch jizzer

0 voters

This morning I masturbated I saw it had shot up but couldn’t see where it landed until I was opening the door to leave, A streak on the bottom of my shirt, I hate those sneaky cum spots, you don’t see it until its to late :see_no_evil: Never mind let if dry I say :wink:

2 Likes

first two are always :dart:
my wife seems to like it
the longer i build up the greater the volume and distance
the longer i wait between orgasms the higher the sperm/fluid balance
(never seem to be able to make it past a day these days!)

1 Like

My last girlfriend loved it when I was shooting and at the same time when my cum was feeling hot on her skin, honestly she used to get excited about the hot feeling. She loved the warmth on her face.

1 Like

My OH seems to able to make me shoot further with a handjob than I can do myself! Generally hit chest/chin, wife will lick it off but won’t swallow. Think it’s down to the piece of kit she’s teasing me with, all show and no touch :volcano:

1 Like

I think there’s two factors for me:

Time since last orgasm determines quantity of thick semen. Up to a couple of weeks max.

Edging and generally having lots of intense stimulation, also direct prostate stimulation (external or internal) increases fluid quantity, assuming good hydration.

Both combined and I end up cleaning the headboard, wall, once the ceiling; not sure what happened there.

I’ve also found that anal stimulation can change the orgasm so the biggest shots are actually on like the third or fourth spurt, which is when mess becomes unpredictable :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

For my hubby it really depends how long since he last had an orgasm. He says they are much powerful and enjoyable for him now if he doesn’t masturbate too often and he can usually go about a week in between. If he does this he does seem to have more volume of cum.

He got a PA piercing a few years ago and he is now definitely a dribbler rather than a squirter. Especially if he takes his jewelry out it just runs out of him and there is a lot of it!

Edited to say that he also dribbles a lot of precum also.

2 Likes

For me its a mixture between how long I go for between masturbating and how long I edge myself. Last night was a good one as its been a few days plus I also edged, I was surprised and turned on that I shot on my upper chest.

Using a wand with the hummer attachment will give me the best results.

1 Like

There are to many contributing factors to answer really. My cum is always whiter and creamy when I’m on a health kick. And it generally shoots further also. If I have a quick wank then generally it will just dribble,but if take my time, edge and use lube then the results can be spectacular. Same as if I’m having a aneros prostate massage session. But diet seems to be the deciding factor. If I eat to much unhealthy stuff and drink booze then it really effects quality and quantity. Also the older you get the more worn the muscles down there get.

1 Like