Men that shoot cum

Ye I can shoot quite a distance under the right situation a few days no nut and a little edge play and I can easily shoot a foot or two (even hit myself in the face a few times )

Mr John is a shooter almost 100% of the time. He also always stays hard for a good while after he cums. I tell him he isn’t normal. He is very fit and generally eats really healthy.

2 Likes

I have always kept my hard on too. Can usually go again straight away but its bloody sensitive lol

1 Like

I shoot a good distance every time with good consistency and a whiter colour. Generally a healthy guy, diet wise I’m pretty good and do exercise 2 or 3 times a week

My partner has hit the wall behind his head on many occasions.

He works away, sometimes for a few days, sometimes just over a week. A ‘full bag’ will always get results if I’ve taken the time to tease him.

If we’ve been out for a drive and it’s quiet one of my favourite things is to stop by a 5-bar gate, work him up with a BJ then give him a handjob through the gate bars to see how far he can shoot.

I think about 5/6 times I’ve given him a handjob after a lengthy teasing and there’s a squeak (I thought I was hearing things the first few times) as he starts shooting. He says it’s only happened when I’ve been at the helm.

I absolutely love the feeling if he pulls out during doggy and gets it straight up my back. He took a photo once showing a perfect string of pearls straight up my spine to hair. Beautiful, if I say so myself.

Has anyone else ever had a squeak?

The drive and blow job then hand job sounds like right fun lol :laughing: I’ve never had a squeak tho

My hubby’s cum generally dribbles rather than shoots out.

If I have edged for a few hours and not cum in a few days it shoots!

1 Like

ive allways cum alot and if i edge its quite epic to be honest lol wish i didnt though my wife dosnt like me cumming in her mouth due to the force and amount or on her often because of the amount ive got her face hair and the headboard before now when ive been sliding between her boobs !

If I am just trying to have a quickie or jerk to get off I won’t shoot a very large load but will be average! However, (sincerely not trying to exaggerate or one up/brag)…whenever I have hot sex with my OH or do some fun kinky masterbation I shoot very large loads with both anal play and non-anal play. Not only do I have a large load I can shoot in my opinion a long distance and velocity. I’ve never actually measured or anything, but have always wanted to see how much/far my load is. I love fire hosing my OH after edging multiple times where I can feel all the back pressure and when I finally release I pull out and unload. If we are in doggy style I easily can shoot in head/face, but will find cum on pillows/headboard/wall. Usually have to use 2 hand towels or 1 full size towel to wipe off her back.

I don’t intentionally do it (don’t mind it…just self facials is not a huge turn on for me, and I have a fairly large beard which takes some clean up) but laying on my back and my head being propped up with a couple of pillows can shoot a load in my face and give myself a good facial covering along with my upper chest. When I shoot a load in my face I always surprise myself with the first impact with how hard my load hits my face… I mean doesn’t sting but you can definitely feel it. To be honest it’s actually created a fantasy of me wanting to give a BJ and receive a large facial and also want to swallow a large load!

Lastly, I don’t have to build up a certain amount of time to shoot a large load…to clarify I don’t need to not have an orgasim for a week to shoot a large load. I don’t think I would be able to have 2 large loads in same dayish, maybe if 1 in the morning and 1 late at night. But If I have a hot/kinky whatever session today and have a big load I would be able to do the same tomorrow. With that said I also rarely have those kind of sessions more than twice a week. I have been married for 8 years and my wife still always makes comments of my fire hosing and large loads.

1 Like

My husband usually cums a large amount and can go a couple of times but it flows out out of him rather than squirts or shoots. If it’s inside me it doesn’t make much difference but if he masturbates or I give him a HJ the pool of cum is easier to clean up than squirting all over.

My husband shoots quite the distance. At the weekend, We were standing and taking me from behind, pulled out and resting on my arse and it went as far as I shoulder

I’m more of a dribbler :frowning: I’d love to be a shooter like my partner, he cums 10x more than me and shoot much further.

2 Likes

If I’ve been edging for a few days I can shoot cum quite a distance!

1 Like

I used to be a pillow hitter , back in the day , now , in my late 50s , it just comes out in a “gloop” and barely reaches my navel :frowning:

On the average I get 1 maybe 2 good spurts. Though having sex or edging I can get maybe 6 good spurts. If hit my face, pillow, and headboard regularly on the first 2 then it slowly goes down to a dribble. When worked I shoot a thick large load. On average I’d say I have an average amount. I love watching the spurts though.

For me personally depends on the build up edging probably is the best for amount and shot distance

The other night I shot quite far as I hadn’t cum in a week and had edged for a good few hours.

What’s people’s "guesstimate " for distance

Blimey that’s a great question. Depending on circumstances but perhaps a meter? Or more…

Going to measure it next time and report back :rofl::rofl:

1 Like