Men wearing bras

Sorry. I was asking about your reference to this piece - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/babydolls-chemises/chemises/p/lovehoney-treasure-me-purple-plunge-chemise-set/a40912g74537.html

1 Like

So it’s not the exact item but one like it.
For wired lingerie I go for a large chest size but with the smallest cups possible which for the brand I got translates in to a fairly flat-fitting top. Unbelievably, the brand I got goes right up to 44” but as small as a B-cup. The main dress/body part of my cami is very stretchy so sizing is less of an issue. I think it’s something like a U.K. size 16 which going by the numbers should be small on me but it seems to feel and look ok. I did try a babydoll the same size from the same brand and couldn’t even get that over my shoulders so it just goes to show, sizing can be so variable.
The bra cups do still look a bit empty but nowhere near as some other brands and styles I’ve tried plus it isn’t padded which also helps. I love how it looks and feels overall so the bra cup aspect is something I’m willing to live with and it isn’t that bad anyway.
I’m afraid I can’t post a link to the actual cami-suspender I bought as it’s isn’t from LH :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Totally get it given the forum. I too tend to piece meal the outfits to fit the man form.

Hi,I have both of those and they look and feel gorgeous.I hope one day your wife will come round to the idea of you wearing lingerie.My wife was the same too at first but once she realised how much it meant to me and how our sex life went through the roof she was and is fully on board.She has read a lot of posts on here from all you wonderful people and realises just how many of us indulge and how most are now beginning to view it as normal.I have had times when sometimes the urge came and went in the past but the last twenty years or so especially with an understanding and on board wife i wear lingerie permanently.Plus,i wear dresses and skirts at home in the evenings and on my days off and i feel happy and contented as does my OH.

I have this chemise and i wear a quarter cup bra underneath which i find works well although i do have a pair of man boobs which have actually developed into a nice little pair of breasts.

It’s a pity your OH isn’t supportive. Having the man wear lingerie can really add to a relationship in so many ways.
It’s a bit of a bond for us as we both know it’s a bit taboo so its not just my secret thing its “our” secret thing, also because my OH actually likes me in bra, knickers and stockings……and my cami-suspender, OMG she LOVES me in it ……so I think she feels a bit of the same sense of enjoying something that’s so widely seen as “wrong”.
It’s also great fun. There are times I’ve emerged from the bathroom in my classiest black lace bra, knickers, suspenders and stockings….proper sexy stuff and my OH has literally burst out laughing saying I look ridiculous, whilst other times when I’ve worn exactly the same outfit she’s literally stopped what she’s doing and stood there open-mouthed and breathless. And I don’t mind either reaction. Sometimes I get “Have you any idea just how stupid you look?”, other times I get “Oh my god I just wanna jump you right now”. Both are good.
Sex can also be a whole new experience. It’s on a par with pegging for messing with normal gender roles, or for a real buzz try sex with each of you wearing matching lingerie…. OMFG……amazing. :heart_eyes: :yum: :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Yeah I really get that little secret thing. I thought I was the only one that felt that way but I’ve seen numerous men on here mention the same thing and not just with cross dressing.

I would love to be out shopping with her and stop at a lingerie shop where she would ask me what I liked. Not knowing if she meant for her or me. Or to tell me that we are getting something specifically for me without my input. The drive home would be so fun and hard, both physically and mentally. :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah, been there, done that. It’s a bit of a thrill being in a lingerie store to begin with but to have my OH pick something off a rail and say “Oh look, this is SO you” or just hang it on her forefinger and look at me with raised eyebrows in that “Yes? No?” kinda way. :yum:
Course there’s also the classic scenario of ordering a package, it arrives and without opening it she’s thrown it at me and demanded “Get that on, now” :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Absolute total agreement with this.My wife too will sometimes laugh and say you look ridiculous and then other times even whilst dressed in the same items she will tell me she is dripping wet and pretty much drags me off to bed.Other times whilst out she will tell me she is gagging for it as the thought of what i’m wearing underneath my clothes is making her hot.She really gets turned on if my top gives a discreet hint of a bra underneath or my suspender straps show under my jeans/trousers.Each of us wearing the same lingerie does indeed send sex out of this world.She now says she cannot believe why she ever thought it strange.She also has a friend who confided in her a while ago that her husband admitted to her he was a crossdresser and that she was quite shocked and needed someone to talk to.The wife had a good chat to her,explained it was a mark of his trust in her and his love for her and their marriage and how he felt comfortable telling her this which was something incredibly special and that she should cherish him.She replied by asking my wife what would she think if i dressed in womens clothing.The wife promptly showed her a series of pictures on the phone of me dressed in some very sexy lingerie and a French Maid outfit.Her friend gasped,giggled and then went quiet and glassy eyed and whispered Wow!Six months later the husband is now wearing lingerie all the time and lives as a Sissy at the weekend and their marriage and sex life is better than ever.Occasionally they will exchange photos of us dressed in new lingerie which i find quite a sexy thing to do.

2 Likes

I think the exchanging photos thing would be a step too far for both of us.
The closest we’ve come to admitting our thing to anyone else was out for a meal with friends and by pure chance the subject of men in lingerie came up in conversation. I have a feeling our friends were testing the water so to speak but anyway, I kinda played the whole thing down a bit and didn’t really comment, so as not to appear suspiciously keen or knowledgable, whilst my OH got fully involved in the conversation.
The girls were revelling in seeming to embarrass us guys, and they got to the practicalities of fitting female lingerie to a male body at which point my OH asks me something like “Which d’you find best? Going by bra size or dress size? You’re a 16 normally aren’t you but didn’t you say that changes depending on style? Pretty sure your basque is a 38B too, you know……that black one that goes well with your fishnets?”
It was a deliberate wind up, making out she was joking but knowing full well I had quite a selection at home. :joy:
Our friends just assumed it was a joke too although the other lass then commented to her fella, “See? I told you, you should give it a go, I can help you choose”.
I think it was more embarrassing for them :rofl:

3 Likes

Over the years I have taken white tank tops that were getting tired and cut them off for a form fitting bra of sorts . I did it again recently and then cut a fringe along the bottom cut . I cut the shirt to be about an inch or so below my nipples . The other morning I came out for wife’s review wearing the lower half as a short skirt . She liked it , but said I needed to cut the same fringe on the bottom of the skirt . A well used tank top is pretty thin new , these well used are much thinner . After using nipple suckers they stand out real well in this home made , low budget bralette .

3 Likes

Interesting concept but it has to be the real deal for me.
I just like the lingerie. My nipples and their condition is an after thought! :sweat_smile:

Oh how I would love what you just describe. I’d be one very happy and excited cross dresser.

1 Like

I’m with you @Pogo69 wishing my OH was more supportive of my lingerie wearing. I did ask her right at the beginning of my “coming out” so to speak that I wanted to wear women’s underwear if she would take me shopping but she just flatly refused and and said that would never happen. I just feel we are missing out on a whole lot of fun as we enter our 60’s.

I still enjoy my panties, knickers, briefs and have recently purchased more feminine knicks with lace & bows - love 'um!!!

1 Like

Yep. But we all have to respect the OH and their feelings and thoughts. Sometimes on the forum it seems people say that and then right after they say it they imply one should keep trying to convince the OH. If the OH is not into it, they are not into it.

My OH has done things for me that she was not into but wasn’t so against. I appreciate that. And while she is open minded and if one of our friends did it I don’t think she would be put off, I just don’t think she wants the image of her husband in female clothes. I get it. To be honest I would not want to see her wearing men’s knickers or other strong men’s clothing. If one of our female friends did that I’d have no problem.

So this one stays as a fantasy. And I did have some time in my much younger years where my GF did actually participate with me. Yet right after I would cum I felt odd being dressed in front of her, yet two minutes before I would have worn whatever she wanted me to wear.

For me it is purely stimulation and getting off. No desire to act as a female or hangout all day in the lingerie.

3 Likes

I’ve tried bras to go with my women’s knickers and liked them but found the straps kept falling down my arms. Difficult to correct when you are out and about without giving away the fact you are wearing a bra! Have found compression tops better as they usually have a sports bra type strap arrangement and stay in place. They also flatten my moobs quite nicely.

4 Likes

Good stuff! I used to always choose fairly plain items (but still more extravagant than men’s underwear)
Since I’ve started wearing other items like chemises and baby dolls as well, I’m getting more drawn towards the more overtly feminine designs, things like baby dolls where the dress part is see-through.
I was all ready to order this and then it sold out :pensive:
There is the purple version but the skirt isn’t as sheer.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/babydolls-chemises/babydolls/p/escante-plum-lace-and-mesh-babydoll-set-/a41299g75229.html

5 Likes

I wanted that too,i would love to wear that but also missed out.

2 Likes

This morning I modeled my old tank top “bra” and mini skirt with fringe as my wife suggested . She said it looked cute and now presented as a set . Now if I could get her to caress and or molest me .

3 Likes

My attitude is quite adequate, as a person has the right to dress as he sees fit.

3 Likes