Men wearing bras

There is considerable talk on here about men wearing undies, panties, knickers or whatever you prefer to call them. But how many men enjoy having a bra on?

When I did wear women’s clothing decades ago I found it extremely exciting wearing a bra. Panties and teddies were terrific too, but the bra is what really touched my feminine side so to speak. Something about glancing down and seeing it around my chest really got me. And while I prefer wearing slutty panties a lacy bra is my preferred choice to wear.

6 Likes

My wife has been a bit resistant to me wearing a bra . However just a few days ago she gave me the OK to wear one of her’s as I was doing dishes . I love silk teddy or bralette sliding across my nipples . I also enjoy the roughness of lace sliding across my nipples . I have only seen one bra I would love to get , but the price is crazy . In my many searches I found search for sissy boy bras most helpful . Hopefully I can start a collection soon . Good luck , and yes a bra finishes my horny feminine feeling . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/2264

3 Likes

My husband has a bra which he wears when dressed as a maid otherwise the costume looks a bit flat up top

We bought a pocket bra in white with b cup inserts and it looks amazing on him as being white you can clearly see the nipple of the inserts through the material

It’s difficult to get a bra to fit a man as men generally are a different shape up top so but bigger - using a standard bra he needs a 44 but these generally come with massive cups

If you are looking to try and get a bra - but a cheap one from the local supermarket do you can see if you can find a size that fits or bet a pocket bra - but expensive :lovehoney_heart:

6 Likes

What is a pocket bra? I’ve never used inserts, just having the bra around my chest and the lace look would get me going. I would find myself trying to stick out my chest when the bra was on.

Like I said it has been decades but the urge to dress up has returned.

Wearing stockings, panties, and even a dress or skirt gave me a slutty feeling but the bra gave me a girly feeling. Interesting how different clothing makes one feel.

Would really like to hear your husband’s thoughts on his dressing.

4 Likes

Have a look on Vinted/Ebay, someone could be selling the bra you want second hand.

2 Likes

Ive got a selection of bras in either b or d cup and two sets of silicone breast forms to fill them when i feel like it

3 Likes

I have 4 but not often used these days. 2 were lace, one black and one white. They were mostly to prevent a little silicon cup from dropping off my nipple at the wrong time. I have one pierced nipple and have stretched it larger several times and was using an inverted nipple corrector type thing. I wanted the other nipple to be close to the same size. It worked but took almost a year. Other two are sports bras. One very cheaply made Lycra that I can feel every touch through and the other a padded sports bra to give me a little larger look. Do a little Google to figure out your size then search for that. Not as much fun if you have a large cup size you don’t fill.

3 Likes

What does it feel like using silicone breast forms?

I would love to wear this bra and I’m thinking of ordering it. The only thing better than wearing it would be wearing it for my OH, but I think cross dressing would be a little too much for her. I think she would say go ahead but she wouldn’t be into playing with me which would then be a turnoff.

If she was into it, it would be a huge turn on for me. And she would benefit from me being rock hard for her.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/bras-bra-sets/push-up-bras/p/lovehoney-flirty-underwired-plunge-bra-black/a34602g62546.html

2 Likes

@Pogo69
Traditionally a pocket bra is used by women who have had a mastectomy - but my husband has a white transparent pocket bra - bought from that worldwide internet shop - it’s very cute and feminine but with the inserts inside looks like real boobs with nipples

2 Likes

Thank you for the information.

@pogo69 - I would highly recommend this type as they look very cute and feminine if you want to look more girly

My husband wears his when dressing up - generally as a maid but when he dresses as a slutty secretary he wears an underwired black satin feel bra - with massive cups - looks quite funny but under a white blouse it looks good :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

Just had a look on the sale and a set a lot of men would look good in is Lovehoney Plus Size Boudoir Belle Plum Push-Up Longline Bra Set - Lovehoney UK

This provides a nice deep pair of knickers where stockings can be added with a nice shaped bra which should fit a lot of you out there

The material looks to be satin feel so (based on my husband) you will no doubt love to feel it :lovehoney_heart:

2 Likes

I can confirm the black and red version is lovely :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It really depends on what type you get @pogo69. I have a pair that pull on like a cropped t-shirt. C cup in silicon with very perky nipples. Getting the back pulled down flat is like a scene from a Houdini show. I just don’t bend those ways anymore. I also have the vagina knickers with exterior catheter. Don’t use them very often but occasionally the kink cums up. The fake breasts add weight to your chest and obviously change your look and figure but they also take away from being able to touch your own nipples for pleasure. Worth having in the toy box but not the go to first choice IMO. I have never worn them out in public but it is on the sexy bucket list. Maybe just a quick trip for petrol or milk.

1 Like

Next time a heat wave happens get a cheap sports bra and make some small ice pucks. Put the bra on and add the ice pucks directly over your nipples. Just let it all melt and drip. If it’s stinking hot outside, it will be both refreshing and a turn on.

I didn’t know there were transparent bras. New shopping mission just engaged. Starting to wonder if there are transparent underwear as well?

1 Like

Lovehoney do sell fake boobs and they are reasonable priced Cottelli Silicone Strap-On Breasts - Lovehoney UK

They seem to have good reviews- so consider these

1 Like

Those are very nice. Not sure how to pick the correct size though.

2 Likes

Pretty much the same as wearing a loaded bra though. Pull on chest forms are a little more realistic IMO even if a PITA to get on.

1 Like

i started to wear a bra about 5 years ago - i wear the contelli one bought here and its very nice to wear although a little heavy combined with whatever bra you like - but c size cup

i visit a dominatrix now on a regular basis and wear it there (i dress as a schoolgirl or maid) and she thinks its very nice - my wife has mixed feelings

1 Like