Men wearing bras

Received my LH order a few days ago . Bought Coquette Stretch Lace Bralette and a Plus Sized Peek-a-Boo White Lace Bra and Crotchless G-String . Surprisingly the peek a boo fit all the way around , I really like the exposed nipple . The Bralette was way too small , so my amateur seamstress skills came into play . I cut the back in half and added in two thin black elastic straps ( formerly part of a garter ) about 4" long . Then I relocated where the back of shoulder straps attach as far to the middle as I could . I think it is now one of my favorite bras . Hopefully I can get to taking photos soon . Other bras I have I use the bra extenders and they fit much better . I think they would be better if I relocate the shoulder straps in toward the middle . I still want a few of the silky and or sheer bralettes with lace . But they are crazy expensive . However several are label men’s , price goes way up . Another word that jacks the price up is Bridal .

3 Likes

@Oldman - I love to hear your confident with lingerie and being a man you do need to be handy with a needle and cotton as while the lingerie is beautiful- it’s not a man’s shape so things need to change

Keep doing what your doing - it’s absolutely wonderful you are proud and open to live your life the way you want . - keep it up :lovehoney_heart:

3 Likes

My wife has just returned home from shopping and has bought me the most pretty white,sexy,lacy bra i think i have ever seen.She says as my breasts have developed nicely (and keep growing) i should have something nice to put them in.I feel absolutely Blessed to have such a wonderful partner.

6 Likes

Here is a link to my modified bralette . Waiting for sun to return so I can improve my tan and then will post photos . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/2374

2 Likes