Men wearing ladies swim suits.

I'm a straight male who loves to wear ladies swim suits, I want to go public swimming in them but to afraid of being judged. What are people's views on men wearing ladies one piece swim suits. Any men got story's about being caught by their oh wearing a one piece. Any men wear them in public swimming pools. Ladies what's your view on this.

Hey there!

I personally don't feel one way or the other about it. If wearing one makes you happy, then I think you should go for it. I'm not sure about public swimming baths, where there may be children present (that's if you're going untucked?) but I'm sure there are some places such as Hotel pools where you could do so. I don't know anybody who has done this, but I'm sure there are people out there who do!

I'm not a judgmental person, each to their own. However saying that I would probably do a double take. It would also depend on style, such as a basic cossie or a high legged, thong backed strappy number. Also colour, when I was younger there was a man in the pool with a white banana hammock and to this day it is still burned to my retinas!

As Nat said hotel pools could be a good option.

It all depends upon what type you are thinking of. You can get the swimsuits with the shorts in (the sporty looking ones). I don't think anyone would bat an eye if you chose something like that. The pretty ones though may cause a stir. I'm not against it at all but you could receive some reaction from others and not necessarily the good kind of reaction as not everyone particularly those with children would be as accepting. Like others have said it depends upon where you would want to swim and who the other users could be.

I'd rather swim naked I've tried in a woman's one piece but its just to hillock straggling. Let them float free and the one eyed see snake.

How ever I can see the attraction if you like the tight restriction on your meat and 2 veg.

I am curious as to what hillock strangling is?

Sum Sub wrote:

Sorry Subby , thanks for spell check.

BOLLOCKS

My view is that it wouldnt be appropriate in a public/council run pool. As there would be children which are naturally curious and would ask you/their parents why youre wearing a girls costume. If i had children I wouldnt want them to see it, as it would be forced upon them in a public setting when theyre just having an innocent swim.

However if you chose to go to a hotel/private swimming pool where there arent any children then i think that would be ok. We all have certain kinks that we want to accomodate into everyday life, but it is important to rememeber that it isnt everyday for every one.

I do not have a problem with you wearinng ladies costumes but I naturally hope you are careful about where you choose to wear it.

🐼

Gentle giant wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Sorry Subby , thanks for spell check.

BOLLOCKS

lol!! I get you now..!

I think you should go for it if you choose the right costume.

I can see no reason why men shouldn't be able to wear 'girlie' things even in public as long as the people there aren't treated to unwanted flashes.

Thong or high-cut might be a problem with your crown jewels as previously said and you would have to make sure you didn't get a full erection !

Thanks for all your comments, I have a few swim suits for wearing round the house there all just your normal type cozzys. I personally don't see why it would be a problem wearing one to a public pool as it coveres more than normal shorts or speedos and at the end of the day it's just a piece of material.

Personally I wouldn't have an issue with you wearing this in public as long as it covers the important parts, and doesn't make you visibly aroused. It's none of my business what other people wear.

You haven't said its a sexual thing so from the point of view of showing too much its no different to a speedo.
I have worked in fancy hotel and to be honest your more likely to see a guys frank and beans when their loose fitting shorts inflate in the Jacuzzi!!!

I don't think there is anything wrong about it however you just have to accept and expect that people will look and question why you're wearing a costume.

It's not at all a sexual/fetish thing. I just find them comfy and like to wear them.

Gentle giant, did you wear one to a public pool if so what was the reaction you got.

I totally understand what you are saying as it isn't indecent but a lot of the public are perhaps not so understanding. It's easy for me to say I know but I personally would just enjoy this at home or a private pool as I would hate to be ridiculed as some may not be quite as understanding as us on here. A lot of people like to pick holes in what is not considered to be the normal (whatever normal is but you know what I mean).
Of course you may not get any reaction at all. It depends upon how you would feel if you did get any nasty comments and because you are asking us shows that you are apprehensive about it and are aware it could cause unwanted attention.
Ultimately it is up to you

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote: - It all depends upon what type you are thinking of. You can get the swimsuits with the shorts in (the sporty looking ones). I don't think anyone would bat an eye if you chose something like that.

I would probably have a look for olympic swimsuits, you know, with legs in and looking more like unitards of old, (if you could get away with that) Like LRK says, and if anyone is going to say something just point out its good enough for our olympic atheletes etc.

Can I ask what the enjoyment is for you, is it the lycra, tight fittingness, etc. or something else?

I wear lycra leggings/shorts around the house and under jeans/pants outside. Also go cycling/gym in them, I just love the feel, all tight, shiny and very nice to look at on either men, or women.
I have the half length shorts for swimming too, as well as breifs, and have wondered if I could wear skin-suits, but probably would be affording one anyway, so stuck with shorts.

Also love the Black Milk swimming cossies, but Black Milk is lovely stuff anyway (I just happen to have been looking at some tonight).