Men wearing stockings hold ups and tights

to be honest I’m a straight guy with a huge love n fetish for tights. I do confess that I love to sniff and play with womens worn dirty tights and also if they fit, I would out them on and masturbate through them.

6 Likes

… and you’re a straight guy lol.
Maybe just a little kinky
:grin:

4 Likes

Yes I am a straight guy, not a crossdresser or anything, just have a huge love n fetish for tights and also love masturbating in them on and off. Lol

Mmmmmmmm and yes indeed I am very kinky! Lol

7 Likes

I would love that might suggest it to her and see

The Mrs sitting on my face wearing tights is great for me

2 Likes

I love having sex with a woman while we’re both wearing tights, watching and feeling her rub me through them, play with me through them etc as I do the same to her.

I especially love it even more if the pair of her tights I was wearing she had already worn very recently and she was able to smell and taste herself in them.

6 Likes

I love it. Would do it more if given half the chance.
Hard to find quality suspenders that dont break quickly though

2 Likes

I am always in Stockings and Suspenders. Of course, I must mention knickers, my male underpants have been thrown out years ago.
I love the feeling of a bra hugging me, and the soft feel of a vintage nylon nightie in bed.
I am a cross dresser, and I wouldn’t change it for the world.

5 Likes

I do routinely … funny old thing!!!

Stockings, hold ups … and occasionally tights when out and about.

R xx

2 Likes

@Happypantycouple …. If you go for classic style lingerie, they have thick suspenders, and metal clips … they don’t break! … trust me xx

R xx

2 Likes

I love wearing any type of hosiery, any time of day or night. Would love it to be part of a shared sex life but hasn’t happened yet

2 Likes