Men wearing stockings hold ups and tights

am I strange if I tell you I like to wear these things in bed while making love. I love the way they feel against my skin I also love it when my wife touches them. What do you think

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. They feel silky and smooth against your skin which is arousing. I have a male friend who wears them underneath his work overalls with silky panties. Wear what you like if it feels good...

5 Likes

Thanks for the confidence boost. I like to wear them to help me relax as well

1 Like

I also wear stockings and hold-ups on occassion, especially while in lockdown, nothing wrong with it at all, let nobody tell you what you should and shouldn't wear based on outdated gender stereotypes. Wear what you like and revel in it.

1 Like

I am open to trying

1 Like

Oh yes! I love it when my partner / sub wears stockings, hold-ups, a bra or other women's lingerie! Both in bed and when they're taking care of stuff around the house (cleaning, doing the dishes etc).

Not everyone is up for it and that's okay, but it really adds to the experience if they are willing to do this for me. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

5 Likes

What’s holding you back?

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a guy wearing stockings and suspenders. Some like it, some don’t. Do whatever you’re happy with. I like to wear these things and also find it relaxing.

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. Wear what makes you happy, no such thing as gender specific clothes in my books, fair game for everyone.

4 Likes

Definitely nothing wrong with it!

3 Likes

+1 see profile pic for details :wink:

5 Likes

Sounds pretty good to me, I find it really attractive when a partner clearly likes wearing something, very sexy to see them enjoying themselves!

5 Likes

I think the motivation is twofold as well.

On the one hand some men enjoy wearing lingerie et al for the love of it

Others enjoy it because their partner(s) like(s) it

And it can totally be both :grin:

2 Likes

Great pic

1 Like

How do I make my legs look even better? Yeah that’s a tough one I know :grin: !
Answer: Wrap 'em in some Lovehoney Fishnets, Cubans, sheers or stripy red and white fun about town stockings. Tights: save them for the winter not the bedroom
As soon as I work out how, I’ll add my photies back and you can decide for yourself, just don’t take my posts too seriously. It’s meant to be fun, right?

2 Likes

Nothing wrong at all with a guy wanting to wear them and as @Alicia4Ever said a pair of heels looks and feels great too.

5 Likes

I’ve worked with lads who wear them purely because they’re skin tight and another skin in the winter! I’ve never tried a pair on but seriously might do very soon :grimacing::ok_hand:

1 Like

Best time I had wearing them was when my and my girlfriend were both wearing stockings and suspenders the feeling of them rubbing against each other. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

that’s why I’m wearing some right now. It’s still winter in the Cotswolds

It’s always winter there isn’t it? :joy:

1 Like