Men wearing thongs.

Just wanted everyones thoughts on male partners wearing men thongs, which seem to be becoming popular now. My husband tried one last year and now he seems to wear them all the time now. I don't mind really, but are many men also wearing thong type underwear now?

i have couple of pairs but i not sure its a good look :)

yes.

thong are just like other underwear...need to get use to them and forget about the sex/sexy/gay/slut/erotic asspec.

I wear them daily, and cant switch back now to none-thong underwear.

yes i wear them mainly for oh as she finds them attractive . :-)

yes i have been wearing thongs and strings for 4 years plus now , i find them satisfying in so many ways ,the skimpyness , the feel of it against your skin and how it makes you feel inside, i love them and i couldnt go back because i would miss something about myself, im straight and married and they make me feel complete , im truly intouch with my femenim side and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i love them got a handfull but i prefer to wear my gf ones half way through the night on a night out. More kinky that way.

Yes, I have a few pairs as well as some jocks. Mrs G seems to find the occasional exposure of hairy buttocks quite entertaining though I am not sure if she actually finds them erotic 8-)=

Yes I do, my GF bought me one a few years ago and we both now love them. In summer they keep you cooler and I even wear them on a quiet beach. she loves the cheeky tan lines I get.

Personally i find there nothing sexier than wearing a thong or any other type of underwear but its gotta be female underwear, as MrBumCheeks said nothing to kinky or naughty about wearing a guys thong, i have a whole drawer of underwear my fav being lacey ones or silk, even wear them to work under the suit.

I have a few but never wear them !

I love my oh in a thong xx

1 Like

never tried them.

dont know how comfortable it would be to wear one.

I have worn thongs since I was 18 (crikey 20 years now). Can't wear anything else now.

My OH, who I have been with for a year, loves my bum in a thong, especially now I have lost 10 kilos in weight.

ive only worn one as a joke, but i think any man comfortable in his own skin wouldnt mind if their OH asked them to wear one. am i right?

As a man who pretty much talks about this stuff quite often I can confirm that its a lot more common than perhaps some women think.

I know this sounds so shallow but men in thongs are such a gay thing. Thongs are for women, men have penises and balls so they shouldn't wear them. That's what I think anyway.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I know this sounds so shallow but men in thongs are such a gay thing. Thongs are for women, men have penises and balls so they shouldn't wear them. That's what I think anyway.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one PPD.

This is basically saying girls shouldn't wear their boyfriend's hoodie, because they have boobs (the structures are different in clothes) or girls shouldn't wear boxer-type briefs because they don't have testicles. There is nothing sexier than a woman wearing a man's shirt and nothing else (or just undies) and the whole nation knows it wink

Besides, thongs are designed for men too, and boxers for women. Anyone can wear either or both in my opinion.

I do not find men in thongs sexy however. It doesn't appeal to me sexually although I know many people do like it.

I wonder if they make thongs with ball holders?

Read quite a lot of these Male Thong topics and there needs to be a bit more info for most to comment properly...

Most people have only seen cheesy tarzan or fire-engine-red pvc thongs for men so thats what they automatically think about when the question's asked, meaning the answer is often negative.

There's a huge range of designer thongs for men these days and as long as the owner is in reasonable shape then they can look pretty good!

I've a few and they feel hot to wear! Just wish the stigma of them being gay would disappear.

i have wore thongs for donkey years use to be a cabbie sat all day and with boxers use to sweat but had a thong bought for xmas one year wore it and loved it never looked back