Men wearing thongs

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

twincats wrote:

Wearing thongs are OK for short times and can give pleasure to both parties. If a male wear's them for long periods, it can harm his speam and testicles. Use in moderation should be on labels.
I like to wear my wifes if she brings them into our play.

Lace or fishnet ones help keep your bits cool if you're worried.

Hello quite one Did not know they did lace or fishnet ones. Thanks for that.

I have recently taken to wearing them over boxers and find them incredibly comfortable.

I think they are OK for bedroom play . But otherwise I don't think they are comfortable to wear .

I use to when i first got into kinky underwear,I surprised my partner one night while we were at a house party,I told her i got something different on and for her to guess by putting her hands down my trousers,She loved it and made her all sexy for the rest of the night,Kind of teasing her with me flashing bits of it to her during the night.

I wear thongs and G strings, sometimes I wear my sexy wife's thongs.

If my OH wanted to wear thongs because he preferred them to trunks and found them comfortable, then I have no problem with that and he can do as he pleases. :)

However, I don't find it attractive for men to wear thongs or ladies underwear in general. Totally respect their choice if that's what they want to do, has no bearing on me, but doesn't float my boat I'm afraid!

Still every Friday. It's my thing now! :D

i like wearing them when having fun turns me on but in general boxers or briefs

Bumped and brought forward for Masonbergin for updating

My own view hasn't changed from that of last year.

I also think they must be a little awkward when you need to relieve yourself in a public urinal .

I still think they are OK for bedroom play but My Mrs has never hinted that I should wear one.

Still not keen on them on women either. I think there are much nicer peices of lingerie out there, however if wearing tight trousers they are useful for negating VPL .

I love wearing thongs, I actually find them really comfy.

On a guy I prefer to see everything covered...either by silky satin boxers or see through sheer boxers (my oh has several pairs of these from Lovehoney). The teasing glimpse of whats under them drives me mad and feeling him through silky boxers is indecribibly good. He does have some sexy thongs etc which he keeps just for the bedroom..these turn me on too...too be honest he turns me on whatever he wears, and his birthday suit does it the most ;) x

I actually quite like wearing thongs, and have done for 20 years or so. Mostly for bedroom play, but over the last 3 or 4 years I have worn them when we go out. I always make sure that wifey gets a flash before we leave the house so that her imagination can work overtime whilst we are out. She actually like to see me in them as well, and we are lucky that our garden is 95% hidden from people so I quite often wear them out in the garden.

Love mens thongs and the way they feel. Actually find them more comfy than most boxers. Surely the whole 'can harm testicles/sperm' thing is a myth... otherwise this would be the same for all pants and tight boxers...? Wear whatever makes you happy I say! Life is short.

Got these on today; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32463 feel really nice and so girly

My boyfriend wears them most days now and they seem to be what he prefers. He said he had a few thongs before we got together and had been wearing them over a year. I don't mind them and have bought a couple of them ones he wears for birthdays and Christmas. He has this one from Lovehoney http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35624 which he has worn on nights out but mainly they are Armani thongs or HOM that are more like a smaller g-string.

I never even thought of wearing thongs before I purchased one from LH and to my surprise I love them!

Really comfortable, a bit kinky and my OH love's grabbing my arse! So that's got to be good? lol

I think wearing a thong for the first time is still quite strange and definitely a new sensation (Speaking from experience) but with more and more use, it can actually be quite pleasurable.

Touching the anal sphincter will cause a tremendous amouth of sensation, whether it feels good or not is up to you.

Got a few, i figure if she goes to the effort of putting on sexy stuff,why shouldn't i.

I think it's quite sexy and like alrewdy said if women can dress up why can't men. Need more choice of male underwear on LH though in my opinion

honeybun91 wrote:

I think it's quite sexy and like alrewdy said if women can dress up why can't men. Need more choice of male underwear on LH though in my opinion

I agree with this but last night I did purchase a couple of the LHM ones because they're on sale.

That's what I'm looking at purchasing today- before the offer ends 🙊. I liked the unwrap me thong which was in the 3 for £10 offer but now out of stock. But have been informed it was part of the Christmas range 😩 Gutted. Definitely needs more choice tho 🤓