Men wearing thongs

Ladies, would you mind if your husband or boyfriend was wearing thongs as his underwear choice? My husband got a mans thong a few years ago and just started to wear them more and more to the point he wears them most days now. One friend said her boyfriend would wear them on a night out but not the rest of the time.

Hi sarahkitty from a mans point of view if it feels comfortable why not i have never worn one myself gut may give it a go now is it any diffrent to a ladie wearing a thong ?

1 Like

I love to wear a thong it makes me feel real horny, they keep your balls up tight and rub on your anus if you like that sort of thing!!! Better still invest in an open front thong thong with two holes one for your cock, one for your balls (mind blowing!!)

1 Like

My husband wear thongs majority of the time .cant see problem as i get to grope his bum easily

My wife prefers to see me in sexy female underwear, we're not so much into thongs.

I think it is fairly harmless. If you like him wearing others tell him how sexy they look on him and he will probably be happy to please you. Just don't tell him not to do something, men don't respond well to that.

I have no problem with them - have pairs like these which OH absolutely loves

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12843

Its quite a turn on for me. I really like seeing men in women's underwear. My OH doesn't like it himself. But if a man wants to do that then I say "Let him!!!" If thats what you're into.

paulsballs wrote:

I love to wear a thong it makes me feel real horny, they keep your balls up tight and rub on your anus if you like that sort of thing!!! Better still invest in an open front thong thong with two holes one for your cock, one for your balls (mind blowing!!)

Might treat the OH then as he would never think to try this!

Don't see why it would be a problem. I mean women have a great choice for underwear, if it's comfy and you like it then why not.

Plus I love seeing a good bum, be a wonderful sight ;)

Yes, buy a pair as a surprise for him.

My wife surprised me some time ago with a body and I was thrilled!

I love wearing thongs and my partner likes me wearing them. Very sexy.

I honestly wouldn't mind, no. If that's what he's comfortable in then why not. :)

I'm don't find men in thongs sexy at all. But I wouldn't be offended by it or put off. Would just be trying to get them off quickly! Lol :) x

I wear male thongs all the time (unless I don't wear pants at all). Have done for years. They are so comfortable, other pants or boxers don't do it for me, to the point that I have disposed of all my other pants.

When i wanna start dressing like Peter Stringfellow i'll start wearing a thong ....until then i'll pass thank you ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Have worn 'mens' thongs/g-strings for about 20 years, would also wear girls thongs/g's as long as they held my bits OK.

Wearing thongs are OK for short times and can give pleasure to both parties. If a male wear's them for long periods, it can harm his speam and testicles. Use in moderation should be on labels.
I like to wear my wifes if she brings them into our play.

I don't like thongs on men personally. But if my partner wanted to wear one that's up to him, I wouldn't mind.

twincats wrote:

Wearing thongs are OK for short times and can give pleasure to both parties. If a male wear's them for long periods, it can harm his speam and testicles. Use in moderation should be on labels.
I like to wear my wifes if she brings them into our play.

Lace or fishnet ones help keep your bits cool if you're worried.