Men wearing womens underwear

Reg90 wrote:

Yes love wearing womens undies... My partner rather enjoys me doing it too. Wearing her stockings is a big turn on for her. Just a shame many womens undies don't have enough round the front to hold your packet in fully!

They do if you go on m&s and search "lace wrap knickers" most of the reviews are from men for a very good reason and that being because they fit so well. I have about 40 pairs of them, every season they bring out new colours, although only white, black and blue pattern ones at the moment, I have them in various links and flower patters etc. Been wearing them for the past 5 years since I discovered them.

Sorry should say "various pinks" not links

i enjoy wearing womans clothes and underwear i only do it whrn off work and on my own

I haven't been in a relationship with anyone who did this, but when in BDSM fetish work I did love my subs dressing in either leather, latex or lacey underwear and suspenders! <3

2 Likes

I've just asked my partner to wear my black lace. He's said he will. Can't wait to see him!

Love wearing my Mrs black lace knickers... nothing better than lace hugging your bum cheeks!

Reg90 wrote:

Love wearing my Mrs black lace knickers... nothing better than lace hugging your bum cheeks!

Nothing better than a pic of your bum in them either 😉

I think men should be able to wear any underwear they choose. I can't imagine many men would mind a woman wearing boxers......fairs fair. It's society that dictates who should be wearing what and it shouldn't be. It should be down to personal choice xx

2 Likes

I love dressing up, just don't know how to tell the girlfriend, any advice?

1 Like

Terri JJ wrote:

I think men should be able to wear any underwear they choose. I can't imagine many men would mind a woman wearing boxers......fairs fair. It's society that dictates who should be wearing what and it shouldn't be. It should be down to personal choice xx

So true its one rule for women and another for men, How many times do you see women wearing boxershorts or mens jumpers, but if we want to wear something like knickers its O are you a crossdresser.

1 Like

Just orderd plus size mesh frilled bra & skirted thong set !! sooooo excited to get ! been waiting months for this to come back in stock nothing better than wearing sheer or mesh lingrie the feel on your skin is sooooo sexy I'm very lucky my wife loves to see me in sexy (Love Honey of course) lingrie. I'll add a pair of black stockings for a truly sexy and fun filled time. Pictures to follow x x

1 Like

My GF likes me to dress up in ladies underwear & lingerie and she buys them for me when she's out shopping by herself.

2 Likes

Terri JJ wrote:

Reg90 wrote:

Nothing better than a pic of your bum in them either 😉

I love your philosophy Terri JJ - Anyone should be able to wear anything - no stereotypes! and thanks for the compliment. You wear some mighty fine undies yourself ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) x

LOve it always had a nylon fetish. THe touch the feel, developed into wearing them. Tights and stockings are both sexy to me and oh approves too

Can anyone recommend any LH female lingerie that would fit a male? I often wear my partners, however sometimes the front doesn't quite have the pouch required to keep him and his two buddies all in check.

So much cheaper too to buy female lingerie than it is mens ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif) any recommendations would be great, Cheers.

1 Like

Reg90 wrote:

Can anyone recommend any LH female lingerie that would fit a male? I often wear my partners, however sometimes the front doesn't quite have the pouch required to keep him and his two buddies all in check.

So much cheaper too to buy female lingerie than it is mens any recommendations would be great, Cheers.

I have two pairs that I've ordered recently that I quite like:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24777

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32337

I also prefer women's underwear without a pouch and find these quite sexy and comfy. They usually keep things in check but because they're not elasticated around the crotch area sometime I have to adjust.

Shorts are definitely better for holding my bits in place.

LH tend to do mainly crothless stuff which may not be so suitable. A few high street stores with good sales on at the moment though.

Many years ago my wife would dare Me to wear her tiny laced underwear when we went out . Sure seemed to get us hot by the time we got home . As the years went by and sexy thongs , g-string and cock sox were available . So not these days , sadly .

Just had a delicious day with my SO wearing my LH crutchless knickers, and me in the bra. I was wearing the set when we met, and took them off and put them on him. Very big turn in slipping my hand through the lace to find his but while licking the top of his cock peeping out above the top of the panties. Ooooh! It's giving me the flutters just remembering . . .

Finally taken the plunge and ordered a couple pairs or crotchless knickers and a body stocking. Not really been into womens underwear until recent marriage issues when during a long bedroom drout tried a pair of OH panties during special me time. Was surprised to find i enjoyed it. Didnt do it often but the thought of it did excite me so thought wgat the heck. Hopefully my package will arrive today ready for saturday night when OH goes out 😊