Men wearing womens underwear

Is there many girls who get turned on by there partners wearing stockings and knickers?

3 Likes

Would love to meet a woman who likes to see guys dresse, I feel very sexy and turned on when I dress, I only dress for sex though not ever day wear kinda thing

On behalf of my girlfriend, Yes she finds it a turn on even saying some clothing looks better/hotter on me than her.

Quite a few on here. If you use the search bar lots of similar posts will come up

My g/f loves me wearing panties and stockings. We have just both got into wearing bodystockings and they feel amazing.

I am not allowed into bed untill I am dressed in women's clothes, last night it was red suspender belt, opaque 60 denier stockings, 34a black bra, and a grey and black size 12 shift dress with waist belt. Usually it is more nightwear for bed such as a satin slip with underwear but now and again it is something like a white blouse and Black skirt, depends on my wife's mood and what she decides. She is the boss inside the bedroom and me outside of the bedroom. Wearing women's underwear and clothes all night makes me wake up mega horney and I think that is what she loves the most. It all started many years ago when she was wearing a short black dress that was very sexy with front zip fastening, after her wearing it several times herself in the bedroom one night she suggested me wearing it, well we had a very kinky night and it grew from there. I now have about 20 bras, 40 knickers that despite being women's all fit great and are from a famous high street store, unfortunately I can not state which brand on here which is a shame as they are the best fitting lace wrap knickers for men and the front pannel has added stretch so no problem holding you all in there very sexy they have many reviews from men on the high street stores website, I have them in many colours, including pinks, purple, blue and some with flower patterns on etc. A few outfits including the Alice costume from love honey, maids outfit, satin slips, black leather skirt, black work skirts and nice lace long sleeve tops etc.

1 Like

Sarah's wench wrote:

I am not allowed into bed untill I am dressed in women's clothes, last night it was red suspender belt, opaque 60 denier stockings, 34a black bra, and a grey and black size 12 shift dress with waist belt. Usually it is more nightwear for bed such as a satin slip with underwear but now and again it is something like a white blouse and Black skirt, depends on my wife's mood and what she decides. She is the boss inside the bedroom and me outside of the bedroom. Wearing women's underwear and clothes all night makes me wake up mega horney and I think that is what she loves the most. It all started many years ago when she was wearing a short black dress that was very sexy with front zip fastening, after her wearing it several times herself in the bedroom one night she suggested me wearing it, well we had a very kinky night and it grew from there. I now have about 20 bras, 40 knickers that despite being women's all fit great and are from a famous high street store, unfortunately I can not state which brand on here which is a shame as they are the best fitting lace wrap knickers for men and the front pannel has added stretch so no problem holding you all in there very sexy they have many reviews from men on the high street stores website, I have them in many colours, including pinks, purple, blue and some with flower patterns on etc. A few outfits including the Alice costume from love honey, maids outfit, satin slips, black leather skirt, black work skirts and nice lace long sleeve tops etc.

i am the same, my wife loves me dressed in stockings suspenders and sexy panties, plus usually a sheer LH baby doll, not just for bedtime but any spare time we have together I'm dressed sexy to impress her. Sarah we are both very lucky to have upstanding partners who also enjoy our dressing up
1 Like

I do!

My OH likes to wear my latex outfits, it makes him feel sexy and it's a great turn on!

2 Likes

with being a crossdresser am always looking out for panties bras etc but a would really love to go into a shop and buy some gorgeous gloss tights can anyone give me some advise and where to go to get them

1 Like

If Lovehoney don't have anything to suit, I'd suggest trying one of the supermarkets. The benefit of that is you can use self-checkout.

1 Like

Judy's delight wrote:

Is there many girls who get turned on by there partners wearing stockings and knickers?

my wife loves me dressed in stockings, suspenders and tiny panties and sometimes a sheer baby doll. we both have great fun and she loves the sight of ms dressed. i dress in sexy lingrie most days feel a very lucky man always buy my lingrie frlm LOVE honey
1 Like

I adore a guy in women's underwear/clothes.......a massive turn on for me xx

2 Likes

I wouldn't say I get turned on , but if he gets turned on by wearing women's underwear then I wouldn't mind. It would be a turn on knowing he's turned on ( of that makes any sense )

1 Like

I have recently got into wearing stockings & suspenders and love it, feels very naughty. Also love a pair of tights. Just took time to find a good size, and ones that feel good. Its about the feeling mostly.

My OH will let me dress up, although it's more a special occasion thing than all the time.

1 Like

I'm wearing some today. 🙊
The OH likes it when I wear hers but not necessarily if I buy some just for me!

Yes love wearing womens undies... My partner rather enjoys me doing it too. Wearing her stockings is a big turn on for her. Just a shame many womens undies don't have enough round the front to hold your packet in fully!

I would never wear ladies underwear.

...nothing feels better...mmmmm

Its not so taboo these days and I've probably more lingerie than my girl has :)
Seems there are quite a few ladies here to that enjoy men in womens lingerie just by skimming theough the last few comments.