Men who do kegels and reverse kegels, how has it affected your sex life?

I have been reading around and seen some info that kegels and reverse kegels can help men to have longer and stronger erections. Not only that, but apparently kegels help men to become multi-orgasmic as well.

I've seen some articles recommend reverse kegels to relax the PC muscle, which prevents premature ejaculation. Right when you are high up on the arousal scale and unable to hold back the orgasm, do a kegel until the orgasm passes without any ejaculation. The ejaculation is what causes the sore and tired feeling after, and not the orgasm. If you can separate the two, you are able to have multiple orgasms, and go for as long as you want.

I've precticed a little bit and can manage the kegel fine. But how about reverse kegels? I hear it's like pushing when trying to per faster but I feel like maybe I'm using my abs too much and find it hard to breath normally... ​

Any success stories out there? Do you have a routine? How long before you saw results? How has it improved your sex life? Would be great to hear from some of you

Thanks!

Honestly? It didn't. At all. So I stopped.

MK7 wrote:

That's a shame. How long did you work on it? Did you have a routine?

Bearjamin wrote:

MK7 wrote:

That's a shame. How long did you work on it? Did you have a routine?

One set 4 times a day, did it for about a month. Never noticed a thing.

How old are all you guys?

I'm just wondering as I introduced my OH to Kegels several years ago and while he hasn't been religious about them, he has been consistant. The joys of a nagging partner ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I woudn't say he felt much difference in the first few years but he's early 50's now and his erections are still strong (I noticed a difference with my ex who was a decade older than me by his early forties). His recovery is also very quick. He works away so we don't have sex every day but on home days we do have sex 2-3 times in a 24 hour period (sometimes less than an hour recovery).

While I appreciate that the biggest sex organ is the brain and that might have a lot to do with it, I did spend some time as a med sec in a small hospital and many of the elderly male patients did suffer with varying stages of incontinence - it's not just us ladies it happens to.

Relaxing the muscles is as important as tightening them, but so is recognising the correct area in the first place. As I said, I'm not a bloke, but I've done a bit of research (as my OH is too lazy plus doesn't always have wi-fi access while away). After all, it benefits us both. I've read quite a bit about using toys to pinpoint your Kegels and to feel them tighten and relax is as important for men as it is for women.

Did you guys use a prostate toy or just the way your body reacts to feel your way around?

I'm genuinely interested in this as I'd typed many a report about depressed men who'd lost their ability to gain/hold and erection or had incontinence problems (not linked to prostate problems). I don't really want to see my OH go through this or any other man really. Lack of a sex life and incontinence seems to hit men far harder than it does women.

1 Like

Following cancer, I elected to have my prostate removed. As men loose some of the muscles used in bladder control following this op, I was advised to do pelvic floor excercises three times a day.
As I do not wish to wear incontinence pads for the rest of my natural, I have been religious in my training. I can now raise the old man a little way just with my muscle control. Be aware this sort of training can take over a year and be kept up for the rest of your natural to make any worthwhile gain.

1 Like

I used to spend hours at work standing watching a machine, and did kegels out of boredom, i never noticed any difference to be honest.