Men with no pubes. Thoughts?

My wife loves me completely hairless down there and I love the feel . Also I do near nude sun bathing and if I did not manscape , a whole lot of me would not get much of a tan .
The following link is an old comedy video that cracked me up . Blue Collar Comedy Tour - BIG DECK - starring Drew Carey - YouTube

Funnily many men these days wax all their hair off but a scientific study has proven there’s something about pubic hair that releases a hormone smell that increases the attraction and sexual urges so maybe a little hair is always a good thing

2 Likes

I asked my OH early on if she’d rather I shaved or not (I never had) - she said she’d rather I did but it was my choice. I now have been clean shaven for the last 3 years or so. I much prefer it. I enjoy shaving as i know it’s soon going to be followed by sex, and there’s a submissive element to it for me too.

Actually looking to get a ball trimmer as the razor can sometimes be a bit fiddly. LH should do them! @Lovehoney_Brenna :smiley:

We have this one by Bathmate? :slight_smile:

Apologies @Lovehoney_Brenna - I will look!

1 Like

Yes and no. If you complete the suggested number of treatments and the hair follicle is completely destroyed it should be permanent. But when the hair follicle is only damaged the hair will grow back at some point. Some people have their hair grow back but much slower and thinner.

1 Like

Initially it was my idea but my wife now likes the hairless look especially combined with the stainless steel chastity cage.
I tried home laser treatment with very limited success and I used to shave between treatments but now I’m using an epilator. It’s getting less painful with each treatment and I stay smooth for 3 weeks or so. Eventually I suppose the hair will stop growing as the follicles get damaged by the epilation.

I like hairy women and my wife likes hairy men

2 Likes

Honestly not my thing … it’s a bit too feminine for my liking somehow. I don’t like loads of hair but I like some !

3 Likes

I am lucky in that respect as my wife is a beauty therapist so i get waxed when i need to, a bit sore to begin with but couple of pain killers and away we go :slight_smile: also she does prefer me smooth and waxing is by far the way to go, not so much scratching or itching compaired to shaving, so anyone thinkg about it I would recommend

1 Like

I’m a dude and I like to shave as close as possible every few weeks. I don’t like it long.

Both myself and wife got everything lasered off. It is permanent, wouldn’t have it any other way

1 Like

I don’t care if they have hair or not, but I don’t like how scratchy it gets when they shave. I’d rather them get waxed or laser hair removal.

You can’t use a trimmer like that on a mans penis or balls, my god i know because yeears ago i thought i could, and it cut my ball bag to shreds.

I still use a good olf fashioned Gillette branded hand razor with the traditional gillette or wilkinson sword blades.

1 Like

Yep. Love shaved. If it’s what he wants to do then I’d say go for it

1 Like

I get that view point , as a guy who shaves… I’m completely shaved , but if my wife like you preferred a bit , I’d go with that.
I just feel cleaner shaved and so does my wife in her self.
I’m not a fan of a woman with a full bush, but very tidy ( particularly in very intimate areas, as I’ve got a thing about hairs in my mouth) ,or a landing strip is fine.

I personally don’t like the look when a male is all shaved, so I shave everything but keep a neatly trimmed patch on top. The OH, she is completely bald.

1 Like

I’m not fond of the bare look on either sex, edited Obviously that’s not the case anymore for the majority of people but I can’t get it out of my head. Each to their own but it’s not my cup of tea.

I think that the interpretation of the shaved look as a desire for a 'pre-pubescent" partner is just one of many interpretations. For us, at almost 70 years old, it would take more than a close shave to make either of us look young. It’s a sensitivity thing and it makes oral sex much more pleasant but each to their own. I try not to analyse these things too closely.

5 Likes

My girlfriend had no pubes when we got together and she asked me if I would shave mine quite early on as she preferred us both being smooth. I tried it and liked it so have stayed that way since. We both get waxed now together and she has talked about lasering hers and I wouldn’t be against the idea.

2 Likes