Men with no pubes. Thoughts?

What’s peoples view on men who men who remove all their pubes, especially female partners? Like it or don’t like it? My boyfriend usually shaves his but has talked about getting them lasered so they stay smooth and not itchy / scratchy.

2 Likes

Sounds painful, lasering your bits

1 Like

His body, his rules

5 Likes

My hubby would prefer something more long term like Lazering too, but for now he’s happy to wax his chest and shave his pubes and balls.

If he wants to try it then I don’t see why not.
Personally, I love it nice and smooth downstairs - especially when oral is involved :stuck_out_tongue:
It also helps to keeps the area cooler in this heat!

4 Likes

Shaving is no hassle - takes a few minutes in the shower/bath and as long as you’re careful there’s no pain. If there’s any issue with ingrowing hairs then looking for an alternative (waxing for example) could be an alternative but having seen the cost of lasering I could never justify it. Plus it’s permanent. No option to change your mind at a later date.

1 Like

My OH likes it, and so do i! If we expect women to do it, surely we should reciprocate?

3 Likes

Personally, I prefer hair free but as others have said totally his choice.

I like my Asian partner both natural and hairy down there, but she does not have much when she grows it anyway, the biggest issue is that the pubes are going grey and grey hair has a tendency to fall out, so when i go wandering down that way, i usually end up picking some pubes from my mouth.
As far as she is concerned, no contest, she absolutely loves me as bald as a babies bottom, so i usually get the razor out once a month and give it the once over, including the Anal area as well, she loves rimming, but only when it’s shaved.

BTW, has any guys here ever had Laser removal, or some other method that can permanently remove pubic hair, because i would definitely do it if it was available.

The missus loves it when I’m smooth down below, especially for oral fun. I know it’s time to shave when BJ doesn’t start the fun. Have thought about a laser job, bit of a chicken cos of the pain lol. So for now I just use mens hair removal cream.

1 Like

Female here but a previous male partner of mine had laser done and was very happy with the results!

2 Likes

Is the Laser pubic hair permanent ?

My OH loves me bald , it was her idea over 20yrs ago , just a quick couple of minutes with a razor and it’s done .

1 Like

I like women to be nicely trimmed, so it’s only fair if you return the effort.
I think it looks strange with it all off - so I use hair removal cream on the balls and shaft then keep an area above, nicely trimmed.
Works for us.

1 Like

Husband is slowly coming around to having the area ‘trimmed’.
I picked up a ‘Beard set’ in Boots . Scissors and tiny comb set :blush:
I’m eager to shave him though!
I like myself to be smooth but with a small patch.

Can I ask what removal cream you use please? :blush:

@BishBosh we have tried the lot but the £1 shop one works brilliantly. A lot cheaper than the rest and doesn’t give you a burning sensation if leaving it on 30 seconds longer than the rest. I think it’s called Noir.

1 Like

Oh that’s great, looked up another one called Woo Woo intimate which seems to have great reviews. Thank You! :blush:

1 Like

My problem with shaving my balls is the itch when it’s grows back and if I try to keep on top of it then I get ingrowing hairs which is worse to deal with. For this reason I keep my balls and surrounding area trimmed really short and my shaft shaved, although my Misses prefers me all smooth this is a happy compromise for her as she still likes the look better the forestation that occurs is I neglect my beauty regime.

I tend to shave my pubes as it makes my penis look bigger (Any way to get those extra inches :rofl::rofl:.)
It does get very itchy when they start to grow back but just need to keep on top of if.
Missus tends to trim rather than go fully shaven.

1 Like

I have been shaving my cock, balls and butt for quite a number of years now.
My wife initially wasn’t keen to be completely shaved herself initially, but decided to try and now wouldn’t go back to a bush.
I just feel cleaner shaved and love a shaved pussy for oral. My wife prefers that I’m shaved for this reason also and wouldn’t want me to let pubes grow back.
When on holiday ( Ha !! Seems a while since) we go to a nudist beach , where most people are shaved. I think that is partly what changed my wife’s opinion.
I don’t get any itch after shaving , it must be due to regular attention.
On an aesthetic basis I prefer how my wife looks shaved and she feels the same with regards to me.