Men with / without pubic hair?

I have shaven clean down there before. Felt nice but found I was uncomfortable if I got sweaty , stuck to myself so to speak. Tend to just keep it trimmed short.
Wife prefers it that way vs clean shaven.

1 Like

I love to have minimal hair down there.
I also find the extra length a bonus, but when I exercise, I also find it more hygienic and less irritating on my legs.

I have used a trimmer to keep the most part as short as possible and I have used removal cream. I am reluctant to shave my balls as I did this years ago and cut myself. I donā€™t want that pain again.

My wife has the home laser kit, but always thought it might affect male organs, so never tried it on myself. Never have really looked into the dangers of it, so would be glad to hear from those that have done it.

1 Like

I am undergoing laser removal another area and thats what my technician does for meā€¦

2 Likes

hey folks with me being a crossdresser am always smooth and have been hairless for yrs never shave I use hair removal cream

1 Like

There are plenty of men without pubic hair now so he shouldnā€™t worry about being on his own! My husband had been shaving all of his for years and decided to get laser last year, he has been very happy with the results and he is smooth down there with nothing growing back.

Laser is meant be permanent / long lasting so just make sure he wants all his pubes gone before he starts!

1 Like

My man has been smooth each summer for about ten years now. In winter we both let it grow wild until spring.

1 Like

it was 120 euro per session, I had 7 or 8 i think. It was not a bit embarassing at all, I was nervous at first but the therapist was great. She does this all day long every day, so is well used to it.
At first you are covered with a towel, she will ask you to lift the towel from one side first, also ask you to hold your covered penis to the side under the towel. She then does the other side, then the top (pubic bone). Then she will start doing the shaft, but at all times most of it is covered. After the second session I didnā€™t bother with the towel, just held my penis wherever she needed it to be.
I seen loads of men going in and out, so its very common and they have seen it all.

2 Likes

I got mine done a few years ago but my husband got his pubes lasered this year and had already been shaving and waxing them for a long time.

I went with him the first treatment and course he was a little apprehensive as you have to get your pubic area out in front of someone new for it to be treated. But the therapists have done this many times before and seen many vulvas and penises so are very professional and donā€™t really bat an eyelid. They said about half of their clients now were men and many were getting pubic hair removed.

The process started with going through all the health questions and then asking which areas to treat and how much should be removed. Basically you shave the area you want treated and can shave as much or little as desired. My husband initially left a patch on top but decided to do this also after the first couple of treatments and learning that most men were removing it all.

Everything has stayed completely smooth for him after 6 treatments and it looks very neat and tidy and he says it is much more comfortable without hairs getting trapped etc.

3 Likes

I like my husband shaved for same reason. It smells better TMI and is less messy with lube and easier to roll on the condom

1 Like

Iā€™ve always tried to keep it trimmed short and neat, but since Sexterminatrix and I have stayed playing with male chastity Iā€™ve gone to being hair free. I usually just use the hair creams (i.e.ā€œNairā€) however Iā€™ve also bought a home laser thing Iā€™m keen to try out for a more permanent solution.

1 Like

My boyfriend decided to go for it and get it lasered and went for the first treatment this week. It will be interesting to see how smooth it stays now.

1 Like

Iā€™m on like week 5 or 6 of home IPL. Hair growth has definitely been stunted and slowed down a great deal, very happy sofar :slight_smile:

1 Like