Mens' lingerie

Hello everyone. Hope we are all have a good day/night.

Im just wondering if anyone knows of places to get mens lingirie? I have just started wearing it and I find myself thoroughly enjoying them.

Looking around online (lovehoney and two other sites so far) and well… theres not alot of choices :confused:

Edit: cant mention competitors unfortunately.

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

You’re not allowed to talk about competitor sites so you can’t be answered here

1 Like

Sadly, there isn’t that big a market for it.

The ones on LH are great, I can speak from personal experience there.

However, you’ll usually be quite hard pressed to find men’s lingerie anywhere.

3 Likes

It’s such a shame that men cannot easily get lingerie but I find most women’s lingerie still looks very good on men - the hardest thing to get is top items such as bra or chimise as men usually have wider shoulders but there are some out there

3 Likes

All I can say is google it, there are couple of sites that make lingerie specifically designed for the male body shape but as has been said I’m not sure we can mention them on LH even though they don’t supply the same products, to be fair most men wears ladies lingerie anyway. XxX

1 Like

As others have said, there are some other good sites thst dont take much googling and make feminine undies especially for men.

My advice? Work out your size and buy the stuff off LH, it’s better value.

1 Like

@keledistus

Great to hear you’re enjoying a new found passion for lingerie.

Once you figure out sizes. And depending on which styles you like. You might be surprised how many of the lingerie items on the Lovehoney site are suitable for all. :high_heel::fire:

1 Like

My partner enjoys cross dressing but in the past I have bought him lingerie made for men - there are a number of crossdressing web sites but he prefers to wear woman’s lingerie as the thrill of doing wrong gets him excited- wearing lingerie made for men just doesn’t do it for him
Suggest you simply buy women’s lingerie for him that will fit (larger sizes) :briefs:

3 Likes

I have quite a bit of male lingerie and I would say the one pair that goes down the best is my crotchless lace boxers. Really nice and comfortable.

Another thing I can recommend is some role play underwear. I’ve got the doctors and butler but there are a few choices. Perhaps find something you like there.

1 Like

If you know or your partner is willing to share his experiences, do womens lingirie fit just as well as mens?
Thats the only thing currently holding me back from buying womens lingirie.
Like I know my size, but should I go up a size when I’m buying womens lingirie?

Thank you :heart: bought a pair out of curiosity, and it turned out well. Feels good. :blush:
So I will be fine shopping the womens section with little to no issues in comfort?

1 Like

It is a big shame indeed. Did some googling and other sites just have the same, very small collection that LH has for mens lingerie :pensive:

For now though I’m focused on the underwear/bottom related clothing. Top related stuff may come at a later date.

Just gotta find out if womens lingirie is just as comfortable down stairs.

1 Like

Looks like womens lingirie is the solution here :blush:
I did some googling and didnt find anything available in my country that was any different from LH products.
Literally it was the same stuff, even down to the colours/patterns.

1 Like

I love crossdressing and i only buy women’s lingerie and yes - you do need to buy larger sizes for the obvious goods but its worth it and also its so cheap
My down size is being 6’3’’ there is a clear length issue and in the past bought costumes like sexy french maid - however when wearing its so short its funny when the skirt aspect comes to me belly and miles away from by bum - however if you are good with a needle - it can be altered to fit

Hey totalky agree i am a crossdresser and i just go for womans lingeerie and get bras and tops a wee bit bigger then stuff the bra i think takes the eye off the shoulders

1 Like

@keledistus I think that you will find that there is definitely an Aussie-based company that is dedicated to make lingerie - if you search on Google.

1 Like

How many sizes do you go up for the goods?
Just one size up for an average length?

Obviously it depends on your individual size. I need large/queen on stockings, but everything else is based on my measurements.

I have a 32 inch waist and find size 14/16 fits me well.

The one item that never stays up is french knickers with suspender straps. Men just dont have the waist to keep them up!

1 Like

I’m a 14 / 16 for knickers but size 22 top - this gives both width for shoulder and a bit more length

So as you can see a big difference

On Lovehoney there is a good choice of queen size -

1 Like

Is that size 14 mens size but you get 16 for womens?

I do have a body measuring tape to figure out the chest whenever I add top lingirie to the mix :blush: