Mens plus size role play

**Morning tribe :blush:

The OH and I have been looking at role play outfits and sexy lingerie for both of us .
What I have found is that while there is loads of stuff for women ( and some amazing stuff that I have bought from LH), there is very little for men .
In particular , I have this idea of him dressing up as a gladiator ( think Russell Crowe :smiling_imp:) and also some bondage wear - I’ve managed to find some but it’s all quite small .
The OH is a 48 inch chest , xxL - and honestly finding it impossible .
It feels like the whole industry is very sexist and biased towards women - what a shame !
So i was wondering if you lovely people on hear had come across this ? Have you found anywhere that you source stuff for your OH that do larger sizes at all ?
Thanks - crossing my fingers -

5 Likes

Unsure naming competition brands is a good idea but there are things out there on the big wide inter webs !

I do fancy dress outfits alot and go on lots of weekend breaks…well before covid anyhow.

All shapes and sizes of men go and get dressed up in amazing different outfits as do the women…I suggest typing in the outfit you are looking for and the size in the big web as @Latex73 suggested because they are available out there.

Good Luck

2 Likes

Alas we can’t name any competitor brands but I do agree with you that there should be more variety for men too in sizes like there is for women.

2 Likes