Mens (Thong Underwear)

I love my fiancé wearing a thong he’s not to keen

3 Likes

I’ve pretty much tried them all I think the best fitting and comfort and not to mention many different styles and colors are the women’s t-back , thongs and don’t leave out the regular panties you will find them amazing

2 Likes

OK… new question on same topic. Apparently lots of guys like to wear thongs so my question is are they all day at work type underwear or Saturday night date night type underwear? Do you wear a thong under your Levis to the construction site? Do you wear thongs under your suit trousers to the office? Is it just a Friday night feeling frisky thing? How into them are you?

I wear mine all the time at this point. Under jeans, dress pants, shorts. Love them.

1 Like

All the time for me

1 Like

Ok… and do you mix it up or is it all thongs?

Just thongs. I don’t like g-strings, they offer no support. I will only wear boxers if I have to get changed in public.
Hopefully in a few years they will be more mainstream and everyone will be wearing them, then I won’t care who sees.

1 Like

I wear thongs all day, every day no matter the occasion. I find them incredible! Only thing is I feel a little self conscious as I don’t intentionally want to whale tail.

I’ve a couple different styles of thongs but I mainly opt for ones that have a full thong back and just a string waistband

2 Likes

Whale Tail! That was the term I was trying to think of when describing being concerned about the back of my undies showing while bending over on a construction site.

1 Like

My preference is a g string.
Thin straps and soft material with plenty of stretch.
Mainly once I get home and weekend as I’m worried about staff at work seeing.
Love the look and feel.

2 Likes

For starters, yes. Just yes! I’ve been with my partner for over a decade now. In fact, last October I was lucky enough to marry her! When we 1st met, I was wearing boxers/trunks almost exclusively. Over time, she suggested that perhaps I should wear smaller or better quality underwear, to better look after my skin. ( I was working at a smelter when we met, so heat/sweat/chaff was inevitable.) Fast forward a few years, & I surprised her 1 evening (after date night) wearing a very cheap, but what I thought was a cute little “Tarzan” thing. Only problem was, under the leopard print panels, front & back, was a “thong” inner. Not gonna lie, it felt weird. Proper weird! I felt immediately so self-conscious, that I almost bailed on the whole idea! However, once she saw me wearing it, she was insatiable! She just couldn’t stop herself from lifting up the front or back bits, to look, & inevitably, to then tease & touch all the bits…? Best thing I EVER DID!!! & If I’m honest, I wish I’d been game sooner!? These days, she stalks me whenever I shower, just in case I’ve decided to wear a “tiny” pair of undies…? She loves me wearing them, more often than not, for a very short time, as she quickly & eagerly removes them! Butt cheeks are out on display for her pleasure, & most styles just make your “bits” look even more impressive!? My experience has been this, I guess:
The smaller/sexier the undies, the quicker they end up on the floor! If my better half loves me wearing them, I wouldn’t consider myself a man if I didn’t do her justice? I mean really, I love seeing her in a tiny/sexy little outfit, so why shouldn’t I be prepared to do the same for her!!?

2 Likes

Thongs or g strings, mens and womens, for me always! I have many different styles, work ones (plumber and dont mind the whale tail!!) Date night ones, weekend ones…
Been caught showing whale tail a few times, I find it quite exciting and have had no negative comments

3 Likes

Only ever(pretty much) wear G strings, so comfy, occasionally a thong or lacy boxers for bed

1 Like

I often wear a thong. If they fit well they can be more comfortable than boxers, in addition to my OH loving the way they look on me, so a win win really

5 Likes

I love and feeling naughty in a sexy thong

My girlfriend said similar after we had been together a while, she had seen all my underwear and actually asked if I had thought about trying a thong as she would like to see me wear one.

I wasn’t too against the idea at the time and found I like wearing them. I started to wear them more often from there and they are my normal daily underwear now.

I think they are much more popular now, there are lots to choose from, but I don’t think too many guys would share the fact they wear them now.

7 Likes

Exactly this, and this is the reason people think no real men wear thongs. I imagine the number of men wearing thongs is very high, they just don’t admit it.

2 Likes

What if one knows they will have to disrobe? Doctors office or locker room come to mind. Are you confident enough to still wear a thong or go with the norm to cut out any opinions and/or judgements?

im still not brave enough for this, any medical appointments/gym/public changing im wearing boxers that day sadly

I’ve asked my boyfriend as has been wearing thongs a while now. He says he will still wear shorts or briefs if he is playing football or running for support, but rest of the time he likes to wear a thong. I asked him about the doctors / changing @r3k @be3169 and he said he wouldn’t care now and is confident enough to wear a thong in these places.

1 Like