Mens (Thong Underwear)

Hi,

My girlfriend of three years has said that she is bored of seeing me wear boxers everyday and would like to see me wear man thongs on a regular basis.

She said a few of her gal pals boyfriends wear thongs and they are becoming increasingly popular.

Do many guys wear thongs and does anybody recommend any simple/basic ones to try?

6 Likes

I wear male thongs on the regular.

Once you get past the initial way it feels and look… I find them the most comfortable

You can always try some Lovehoney ones but sadly I can’t publicly say where I get mine from

removed

1 Like

Wearing a specific type of underwear doesn’t change your sexuality nor is it made for specific sexualities.

3 Likes

I often wear thongs and various other types of underwear. So bored of boxers. LH have a few good options. The male power ones I have are super comfortable and well worth the money.

Thongs are a regular but also part of the mix. Each day I decide what to wear ranging from silk boxers to womens’s knickers given my mood and interest at any point.

1 Like

Thongs are all I wear at this point. I have found them not only sexier, but also the most comfortable. Also, something I didn’t expect: my booty is less sweaty on warmer days :joy: There’s a huge market for them. Endless styles and designs. Give it a shot!

1 Like

Gotta agree with the comments on this post, I find them incredibly comfy and now they are the only style of underwear I own. Love thongs!

Type male thongs on here. Some standard male thongs on here and vwry comfortable.

Yes, plenty of guys wear thongs @James707. I have both of these are they’re comfortable. Go on, give your girlfriend a surprise and buy some.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/mens-underwear/mens-thongs/p/male-power-cotton-rib-sexy-thong/a22977g33096.html

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/mens-underwear/mens-thongs/p/male-power-red-satin-thong/a27416g86212.html

A lot more men wear thongs now than you think. I wear them 100% of the time now, my wife likes it.
Find a well fitting thong in comfortable material and you will be amazed how comfortable they can be.
And if your girlfriend likes it that is an added bonus.

6 Likes

I love wearing a little thong. It always feels comfortable and love the feeling of a little bit of material between my tight cheeks, making me feel sexy

1 Like

Like @hornycouplebythesea

I often wear thongs, full briefs and bikini cut briefs (amongst other styles of underwear) in a variety of different materials. They are way more comfortable … and provide a sexy look much appreciated by Mrs H.

I buy my underwear from a few outlets, but have bought these thongs from LH:

LHM Red Lace Thong (and

LHM Black Lace Thong)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/mens-underwear/mens-thongs/p/lhm-red-lace-thong/a46329g83334.html

I also like the Male Power lace thongs LH has on sale.

1 Like

Is anyone concerned about thongs showing above the waist of your jeans when bending down for something? Not talking about the whole “plumber’s butt” thing… just seeing the top waist band and a bit of thong. I know which brands many of my co-workers wear because of this.

1 Like

Yes b3169 that is what I worry about but only when with family of friends. Out and about it may excite me a little to think someone may catch a glimpse. G string wearer here but recently tried suspenders and leg rings. Love it.

1 Like

I get it jase.almond. I too like to, on occasion, show off the rear waist band, but want to choose when.

1 Like

Certainly give them a try James707. I They do feel a little different at first , but once you get use to them , you will wonder why you didn’t try them sooner . I would even have your girlfriend help you pick out some styles. If she wears thongs , she can probably offer some advice on how the thong back fits or at least which ones she thinks are sexy.

I wear thongs with quite wide waistbands, so as long as my jeans are sitting properly on my hips the most anyone would see is the top of the band. It looks no different to boxers.
G-strings would be a different story, but I don’t like them because they offer too little support.

1 Like

Definitely try them, I think there are lots of men wearing thongs now. My boyfriend has been wearing them about 3-4 year and they are mainly what he wears now. He prefers a certain brand g-string type but also has a couple of larger style ones with a bit more coverage.

3 Likes

Agree with everyone above. I’ve been wearing them for 10 years now. I started out just for more support when running, but I found them comfortable so now I wear them for day-to-day wear too.

1 Like

I wear tho g pants at pool

1 Like