Men's thongs for my husband?

My husband has always been a boxers and briefs guy but I've seen him looking at mens thongs a couple of times recently. I didn't know if it was a hint from him but I've asked if he likes them and he's said that he's been wanting to try one. I'm not sure when he wants or needs to wear a thong but I didn't want him wearing one too erotic or risque so he said for me to choose him one.

Can anyone recommend any mens thongs and do any girls out there have male partners that wear them?

I have a couple of Doreanse thongs. Got them off eBay. They do a big range of them and mine are model 1280. I have a black one and a light pink one (its a lovely shade). Not too risque. Think you'll like the look.

Make sure he's clean. I'm srupulous about it. Lots of soap and water.

I wear mine when it's hot and I need it all packed away neatly. Commando at the moment. Winter I'll be back to my sensible midis.

These were good. Comfortable and very soft. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31812 My wife likes them a lot. Something a little different and more dress up then boxers or jockey shorts.

Lovehoney do some thongs for men in their LHM range and if they’re anything like the boxers then the quality will be excellent!

I like this one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33880

If you use the search function you’ll find a bunch of threads about guys wearing thongs - they’re a popular choice!

These are pretty good & I find very comfortable. They available from Lovehoney in Black or Blue, but there are other colours are available.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35325

Envy MicrofibreLace Up Low-Rise Thong

My boyfriend has been wearing them for a long time now. I knew he didn't really like shorts or bigger undies and I suggested to him that if he really wanted something smaller he might want to try a thong to find if they were comfortable. He was a bit hesitant but he tried a few different styles and found he really liked them for the comfort and the look.

He mainly wears thongs everyday now and his favorite seem to be HOM thongs and I would recommend to try those but they are quite small to start off with. He wear some larger Armani thongs with more coverage for work days.

My OH has been wearing nothing but thongs for a couple of years now, says a thong is more comfortable than boxers. But it has to be a thong a G-string he says rubs between his balls n bum. He gets his Daily's fom eBay and special ones from love honey

Mens view and info here as I have been wearing thongs for just about 17 years now (38 years old). I had worn a mixture of shorts and briefs up to being about 21. I started to see mens thongs in stores and online and fancied giving them a try as something a bit different and naughty and I bought a HOM thong from House of Fraser. At the time I would wear shorts most of the time including if I was seeing my girlfriend (now wife) but wore a thong now and again any time I would not be taking clothes off and found I liked it and it was very comfortable. I probably did this for about a year and bought some more and different styles.

I was living back at home after university for a while and doing my own laundry so my my mother never saw my styles of undies! I can't remember when, but sometime not long after, my girlfriend just came out and asked me one night if I wore thongs at all? I knew she must know something to even ask the question and she caught me off guard and I was a bit embarrassed but just as I think I was going to deny it she said that she didn't mind if I did. It turned out she had been looking in my undies drawer and seen them already some time before.

After that I started to wear them much more regularly and as she didn't mind at all and knew what I wore I was less embrassed. I still have some briefs and shorts but unless I am doing some sports where more support is needed I prefer to wear thongs. It's not something I would discuss with male freinds but some people do know I wear them such as doctor, anyone looking getting changed swimming / gym etc. I have a mixture of brands but can definately recommend the HOM Plume thongs and ones by Armani as Claire&Mark has mentioned along with Clever and Calvin Klein.

'Kiniki' produce a fine quality selection of thongs too at the following link:

https://www.kiniki.com/collections/mens-thongs

@THe Mighty Thong.

You will probably find that Lovehoney will take your post down.

Lovehoney Forum Rules.....No.8 Advertising of other competitor websites is not allowed

I've worn them and G's forever they're very comfy, perhaps try some more reserved styles first before going full G string of feminine lacy?

I find the vast majority of mens lingerie is really cheap and tacky. None of that luxury stuff you'll find for women. The material tends to just fall apart in my experience.

MK7 wrote:

I find the vast majority of mens lingerie is really cheap and tacky. None of that luxury stuff you'll find for women. The material tends to just fall apart in my experience.

There's a BRITISH company that makes very good quality mens lingerie I'm not allowed to post a link though try a general Goole search for Kinky underwear?

My wife said to try a thong or g string I would love it I always said No but after looking and thinking I bought some lovehoney men’s Leopard thongs they are great and exciting in the bedroom my wife loves them

After trying the leopard thongs I loved the feel fit. So I bought some lovehoney men’s Stripe Mesh thongs and all I can say is WOW. They are a low cut so when you bend over everyone doesn’t know what your wearing. They are very sexy with the mesh you can see your package peeking through it show cases your package up front and great thong back that doesn’t ride up your bum when you bend over or are working. I love them so much I ordered myself some more. My wife said I told you that you were missing out for years Yes SHE WAS RIGHT I WAS WRONG

BUY him a lovehoney men’s stripe mesh thong I promise you will both be very happy

As a lover of thong/ string bikini and cock socks . Unfortunately Livehoney has a poor selection for men . I just went and counted and I have 37 pair . Many styles . My wife orders most from Amazon . Many are made in asia , so always order the largest size ! As a side note , after a winter of wearing them under my jeans my cheeks have almost zero hair . You may notice my tan lines from sunbathing in a thong with wider sides . Wife loves the tan lines and people at nudist camp took note . Some of mine are a cotton blend and some are licra , they each have there advantage .

The lace mens thong made by Lovehoney is actually really comfortable, I bought 3 in the past week alone.

I have always preferred briefs to boxers, so have an interest in even smaller undies. I find BodyAware has a very good selection of skimpies for men. My only reservation is their returns policy isn't as helpful as Lovehoney. I only found out when I tried to return a pair of silk briefs that had a faulty seam.