Mens Thongs

I’m into wearing sexy woman’s undies, just putting it out there if there are any sexy underwear ranges for me, i buy womens to wear but is there a market for mens? I love brief fronts and g strings, keen to hear others thoughts.

1 Like

Have you taken a look at LH’s extensive range of underwear for Men? There’s are some thongs and other bits of lingerie? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/underwear-for-men/

2 Likes

Indeed there are a few good items on the LH site and if none there tickle your fancy then there is always many fresh ranges out there on other competitor sites :relieved:

2 Likes

I wear thongs I buy mine from other sites market place to and on here I wear them as every day underwear feel nice and don’t care what other think hope this helps

1 Like

Been a fan of thongs/g-strings for a while. Lovehoney do a great range so I would recommend having a look and seeing if anything catches your eye.

Have the LH lacy thong, I love wearing it also my wife’s sometimes

3 Likes

Yes as everyone is mentioning, Lovehoney have a great range of sexy underwear for men to wear that is feminine in feel. I have bought underwear from Lovehoney before, I find their men’s range is a great in between so to speak if you like the feel of lace, satin etc, but (in my case) you don’t want to go ‘all the way’ and wear actual women’s underwear. If you do like wearing women’s underwear, Lovehoney have an extensive range for you to choose from. I hope this helps.:blush:

1 Like

My husband has worn thongs for years now and don’t think he would wear much else. He’s said before they are definitely cooler than shorts and that has been useful the last few days!

2 Likes

I wear thongs all the time except in work. There is a huge selection of mens thongs available online. I occasionally wear my wife’s thongs also.

3 Likes

all I wear are thongs I tried one of my wifes a few days ago,
sure it’s fun around the house,
but not so great for a 12 hour work day

2 Likes

I wear thongs (male) 99% of the time and it was the best decision I made making the permanent switch.

2 Likes

I’m not sure when he wears them but my boyfriend does have some thongs in his underwear drawer.

3 Likes

Almost 100% g string wearer

1 Like

My hubby has been a fan of men’s thongs for years now and does not wear much else for underwear.

3 Likes

Occasionally wear thongs and enjoy the feeling as I only have a tight little bum
I have Worn women’s thongs a couple of times I think I feel great nice and tight at the front too

1 Like

I would love to get some on the transparent side or with a mesh front

He didn’t tell me when we first got together but after a good few months my boyfriend asked what I thought of him wearing a thong. I was a bit surprised but didn’t mind at all really and he said he already started to wear them at university when he was 19. That was about 8 years ago and most of the time since then he usually likes to wear a thong.

2 Likes

I’ve never been a fan of Thongs. I’m afraid for this ‘lady’ a ladies thong sadly doesn’t hide or hold much!! and I don’t find them comfortable to wear.

Give me my Lacy panties anytime … my go to panties

R xx

1 Like