Men's Underwear

It suddenly dawned on me.

I love buying my wife sexy lingerie....it turns me on.

I love seeing her in it.

Yet she's never bought me any and tbh men's underwear sucks.

So my question is do you women find men's underwear sexy or even a turn on? If yes what kind?

Ones without holes... It's normal to have some pants that are a little worse for wear but if they have holes, throw them out! The men I've known who tend to end up in holey pants don't wear them because they don't own any others, but because they forget to put a wash on (or forget to get the clothes out of the washing machine).

Apart from that, I'm not really fussy. Boxers, boxer-briefs, trunks or commando. Basically anything apart from briefs and thongs. Men's underwear isn't really a turn on for me (and I'm not particularly bothered about my own either).

There's a thread just down the page where some women also talk about what they like.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1011038-ladies-what-does-you-man-wear-underneath/

I don't really mind as long as it doesn't make me laugh at him in a way that might bruise an ego and kill the mood. Is that some cammo I can see in your pic, Bigtrak? That would appeal to my uniform fetish, for sure! :)

My oh always has white cotton tight boxers they do it for me x

Yeah has to be tight white ones for me too..but then any colour will float my boat..but make them snug please!! :)

My other half has quite a collection of brightly colored underwear I love, but red or black boxers are my fave!

Friday13 wrote:

Ones without holes... It's normal to have some pants that are a little worse for wear but if they have holes, throw them out! The men I've known who tend to end up in holey pants don't wear them because they don't own any others, but because they forget to put a wash on (or forget to get the clothes out of the washing machine).

Apart from that, I'm not really fussy. Boxers, boxer-briefs, trunks or commando. Basically anything apart from briefs and thongs. Men's underwear isn't really a turn on for me (and I'm not particularly bothered about my own either).

You know you've worked at Lovehoney too long when you read this comment and think:

![](upload://uvvn0OxkZjW79SWkFtSegwQ1dr.jpeg)

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Friday13 wrote:

You know you've worked at Lovehoney too long when you read this comment and think:

So what's my excuse of thinking of these too upon reading that comment??? (OK, so I read it at 4 am tired from a long productive day/night, but not being able to sleep. But still...) LOL!

Lately my wife is liking me back in briefs, especially the M&S Gandy range also she came across Andrew Christian, they are aimed at gay men market but some of their stuff is nice and a straight guy just gets away with it...

That sounds v nice..but I need to add that that's a striking pose! :) I will take a look at those too for my Oh .....

if im in mens undies i like the boxers from blue inc. but womans undies are nicer

Hopefully this is ok...www.microfibreboxers.com are reasonably priced,comfy and my wife likes them on me!

WillC wrote:

Hopefully this is ok...www.microfibreboxers.com are reasonably priced,comfy and my wife likes them on me!

Mm mm, just took a gander at those, they seem very nice! Maybe you should display a pair being worn in your avatar?!

I definately think mens underwear is sexy and it is a big turn on to know what my hubby is wearing underneath, especially if it something a bit different or naughty, which he is quite happy to do. Most of the time now he will wear thongs and has done for about 6 years. I know what brand and style he likes so have bought them for him also.

Ozz...i did but it was taken down! Probably because they show every outline! But i can`t recommend them highly enough!