Merry Christmas Everyone

Not long to go, so Merry Christmas everyone and hope you have a great 2023!!!

15 Likes

Merry Christmas @Craig1234

1 Like

Merry Christmas @Craig1234 and to everyone hope you all have a great one :+1:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas @Craig1234 and to all members and Lovehoney workers! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2023. @Craig1234

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you @Craig1234 and those who celebrate it! For those who don’t, happy holidays! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :green_heart:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas all, here’s hoping Santa brings us lots of toys. :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::santa::santa::santa::santa:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas @Craig1234 and all the other fantastic people here on the forum.
All the best for the coming year x

5 Likes

Merry Christmas @Craig1234 ! Santa has been making a list and checking it twice , everybody in the forums , made the Nicely Naughty List ! Hope everybody has a great Holiday season .

7 Likes

Happy Christmas you beautiful bunch. I wish you so much happiness x

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Wishing you a wonderful and sex filled 2023.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!
Hope you get what you wish for. Apparently I’m on the naughty list :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Hope 2023 brings love and happiness, with a pinch of naughtiness :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

Mr Mrs Badger

5 Likes

Merry Christmas one and all :santa:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all​:mrs_claus: Thanks everyone for helping each other to enjoy our bodies in more and more beautiful ways :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody lets hope 2023 is a healthy happy and peaceful world

5 Likes

Have a great time all.

The latter part of a year is not good for me hence my not being around, hopefully will be back regularly next year.

Don’t forget to leave a glass of sherry and a mince pie for Santa!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

I think you live on the naughty list, and take your punishment very well. You are a very bad girl but we would not want you any other way. @Dirty-Wife

4 Likes