Merry Christmas! 🎅

Merry Christmas to you and to everyone yeah it’s not been a great year but next year has got to be better. Have a good one everyone xx

5 Likes

Happy Christmas All - Thx so much for all your help and company this year…and Covid aside you guys have helped me be a better partner to my wife. Bring on 2021!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all. Have a great Christmas and a fantastic 2021, we all deserve it. :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::santa::santa::santa::santa:

6 Likes

That’s lovely, thank you.
Merry Christmas to you too, and all of you on here.
We’ve been a little absent recently as we’ve had to make an emergency house move after a wall and floor disaster :grimacing:. All in and settled by yesterday, but won’t have Internet until the 29th Dec x of all the issues the world’s faced this year, this seems a manageable one :blush:. Love peace and happiness to you all x

5 Likes

:christmas_tree:Merry Christmas everyone, keep safe and wishing you all Happy new year :christmas_tree: :heart:

3 Likes

:snowman_with_snow::star::snowman_with_snow::star::snowman_with_snow::star::snowman_with_snow::star::snowman_with_snow::star::snowman_with_snow:

All the best to ALL forum members.

Here’s to a better new year.
Take care and stay safe

Cheers​:beers:

:santa::christmas_tree::santa:

8 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone. Enjoy it with the ones you love, and have a happy new year :+1:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas my lovely friend! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes