Merry Christmas! πŸŽ…

I Just wanted to wish a merry Christmas to each and everyone of you! :christmas_tree:

Without you guys this year would have been even worse than it already was. The testers have kept me sane and given me motivation and something to do when I thought I was going to lose my mind. For all the company , and the hours of reading the form has made this year flown by. And thats all thanks to you guys, my lovehoney family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope next years filled with more sex, toys and pleasure for you all.

Keep safe x

20 Likes

Morning @Delboy1991, and same to you. Only getting into the swing of things in this forum, hope your keeping ok. Gonna b a xmas none of us will forget but the craic in this place gives us a smile and a laugh :grin:
Have a good xmas, and happy new year.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas @Delboy1991 and every other member on the forum!! Hope you all have a safe and lovely Christmas. Let’s hope in the new year all the negativity this year will have gone and have a better 2021!

I’ve loved reading and joining in on the forums and felt really welcomed by everyone :grinning: big thankyou!!

Keep up all the naughty antics over the festive period and I hope Santa brings you something great from lovehoney :wink:

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you.

5 Likes

Aww @Delboy1991 what a lovely post! Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and New Year and also to everyone else on here! :gift_heart:This site has kept me entertained too! :kissing_heart: :grin:

4 Likes

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy Christmas too, its been a shite year, more for some than others, but this forum and the fantastic members have helped make it more bearable. Lets hope next year is better! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Merry christmas everyone. Hope you all have a good one and celebrate the time of year with laughter and love as much as possible, after this year we all deserve a good time.
I appreciate everyone who has been here for me, means alot to have some nice support in these dark times.

Be safe and take care. Big hugs

8 Likes

You too my friend, don’t forget i will be on here over Christmas intermittently if you need some relief! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas too @Delboy1991 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and New Year everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yes, totally agree, hope you all have a happy festive season and stay healthy!
Happy Christmas/ Nadolig Llawen.
:santa:

6 Likes

Yes hope everyone can have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in what’s been a difficult year. Hope we can all stay healthy and safe x

4 Likes

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and stays safe and well. Hope everyone gets something from lovehoney in their stocking! Ben.x

4 Likes

@Delboy1991 thankyou, hope you have a merry Christmas too.

Merry Christmas/Yule/ Hannuka everyone. Hope you all have a good holiday and a better new year.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too @Delboy1991 and to everyone else on the forum :heart:

2 Likes

Hope everyone has a good Christmas and sending lots of stay well vibes :gift::christmas_tree::orange_heart:

I have one more day of work to go, then I’m freeeeeee for 4 days :blush:

6 Likes

@Delboy1991 what a lovely message, and right back atchya!
Wishing everyone the best Christmas possible and a peaceful and joyful 2021 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::star:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas!! Hope everyone has a good day and enjoys their quality time with loved ones! :slight_smile: :heart_eyes: :heart:

Today was my last day until Monday, need to go back into work Monday seeing I’ve left equipment at my desk!

6 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone. Let us drink, eat celebrate as much as possible whatever the situation maybe. 2021 will be better xx

5 Likes

Merry Christmas we have all got to make the best of it as tough as it it but got to try to see positives i wont need to drive so can have a drink :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes