Metal Cock Rings

Hi Everyone!

Thinking of buying a metal cock ring…does anyone have any advice before taking the plunge? Only used silicone ones before

5 Likes

I have a metal triple cock and ball ring which works well at keeping me hard and helping me last longer but take care how long you leave them on. They have no give whatever so they can restrict circulation if they’re a bit too tight.

1 Like

Would certainly suggest a triple cock and ball ring is NOT the way to introduce a metal ring into your play. I can’t imagine wearing mine during penetrative sex.

Obviously get the diameter right so it is not tight when you are flaccid and not too tight when you are hard. There is some guide somewhere on the site about measuring, when I started LH had a kit of three diameters so it was easy to try and find what worked.

Also (as was in a previous thread) think the general consensus is to not get a narrow ring that might cut into you when hard, I far prefer a flatter ring that is more comfortable (in my opinion) when hard.

1 Like

Nice to see you back @Private_member :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s the measuring guide. :+1: It’s old, but I don’t think it’s outdated?

3 Likes

We’re all different I know but I certainly wear my triple cock ring for penetrative sex. :blush:

I got the bad kitty set with different sizes, they can be tricky as you generally have to put them on while soft depending on where you’re placing them. It’s a good starter set and relatively cheap too.

My partner doesn’t like them as the effect is almost too good and she’s afraid of the risk around circulation so I tend to save them for solo time.

1 Like

Thanks! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

My point was more the person you are entering may not wanting a hard metal ring rubbing up against her/him but obviously depends on what your partner enjoys.

A standard metal ring is (as @FindingLibido says) a lot easier to get on when soft and can easily be worn for some time before you start having fun. A triple metal ring that separates the balls is a whole different level of difficulty to get on (and not very comfortable to wear out and about depending on how tight your trousers are).

As an introduction I would recommend a flat ring and then if @YoungGayCouple wants to explore further options …

3 Likes

The correct size is really important, you can also get ones that follow your body shape and ones that come in two halves that screw together( you can use a tighter one than normal as it’s simple to remove un like a solid one that may not go over everything)

1 Like

I’ve always been interested in metal rings, but always have the worry that it’ll keep me hard and the fire brigade will have to come and cut it off!

3 Likes

If you can get it on without too much trouble when soft then it will come off later. I think the main concern should be if it is too small (in diameter) for you then it could cause damage when you are hard

2 Likes

I really like wearing them, but can be so hit and miss finding ones that fit correctly.

1 Like

Lube. Lube is your friend here.

1 Like

I’ve got a 45mm one similar to the one sold on LH and its probably my favourite one. Getting on when not erect is essential and a bit of lube helps as you manipulate yourself into position, but my erection is stronger and bigger than normal which is always visually appealing to us both.

Don’t know about the claims that they can prolong orgasm, but they do change the sensation / sensitivity during playtime

2 Likes