Metal - Following the squirting post

I have just watched the videos posted on the previous post and I am very tempted to order the following Desire Luxury Beaded Stainless Steel Dildo Has anyone got this? What's it like 😀

Okay I've Just ordered it 😂

I have both the desire steel dildos, you won't regret it.

AmyA wrote:

Absolutely couldn't agree more. I have bothered Desire and the 50 shades one. The Desire ones work best for us! Get some wrist strengthening exercises in over the next couple of days though lol

K&c30's wrote:

AmyA wrote:

Absolutely couldn't agree more. I have bothered Desire and the 50 shades one. The Desire ones work best for us! Get some wrist strengthening exercises in over the next couple of days though lol
Is it that heavy 😂

lovelylumps wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

AmyA wrote:

Is it that heavy 😂
LH beaded glass dildo is 360 grams and this beaded steel dildo is 780 grams just to give you an indication lol. It feels wonderful though

Is it that heavy 😂 LH beaded glass dildo is 360 grams and this beaded steel dildo is 780 grams just to give you an indication lol. It feels wonderful though Just had a look to see what you have that I have and i know the weight of. The Lovehoney glass nobby dildo you have is 200 grams to give you a better comparison.

It's a luxurious bit of kit. Mrs Chimp uses glass most of the time, and saves the steel as an indulgent treat. 🙂

I have this one - just reviewed it - and it is very heavy but a great feel. My wrist has been left too shaky to make a cuppa after using it (I also have the 50 Shades discontinued one) but I'll certainly come back to it. Like good wine - very effective even if you feel a bit wobbly afterwards! Getting someone else to administer is the way to go ;-)

It's the reason I prefer glass toys, but this looks beautiful and certainly adds something to our collection.

@Amy: I didn't know there are 2 Desire steel toys... off to have a look x

MsR wrote:

Sorry to say it's recently been discontinued. I'm hoping it's to pave the way for a new one. 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37086

Ian Chimp wrote:

MsR wrote:

Sorry to say it's recently been discontinued. I'm hoping it's to pave the way for a new one. 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37086

Ah - I remember that one now. I'm happy with my two steel toys - they are great but I do prefer glass for the aesthetics with MrR. Looking forward to some new ranges in the autumn...