MFM Threesome good or bad

My gorgeous wife and I have fantasized about having a threesome for a long time. Not just the actual encounter but the whole process of selecting someone. Meeting socially first, feeling the sexual tension building throughout the night leading to hopefully great sex at the end of the night. We are both very secure, no jealousy, been together a long time and our relationship is very stable and strong. We look at this as an experience to share with each other as we know it would turn both of us on. What id like to ask is anyone out there tried it and did you find it great or a disaster. Any advice please peeps

just be sure it is what you both want,you say there is no jealousy but things can really change,is it you or your wife who wants to do it.sometimes it can work but alot of the time people have regrets.once done you will never forget and both may regret it.think about it seriously before you jump in.

1 Like

There have been many threads about threesomes and most of us all agree that potentially the arrrangement could damage an existing sound relationship.

Whilst your own feelings may be fine , you need to consider those of the new party,Its very tricky and many couples like us just use it as an unacted fantasy .

You must be very careful  as northeast said you might have regrets and the last thing you want to happen is a break down of your relationship

1 Like

It works for some, I have taken part as the third wheel but couldn't deal with seeing a partner with someone else, as a fantasy talking about it while being together is hot but not something I'd could see fulfilled.

For me it's something I'd like to try but never would in a relationship; I don't like sharing. Me, a mate and a random girl is something I'd try though

Just go with your instinct .....if its no or yes then that is the answer ..... And good luck ...x

Thamks for all the replies lots to think about.

have had 3somes m/f/m a few times

not easy to find willing males to our fun,also as we pefer an ongoing friendship/relationship than 1 nite stands ,find the males dont show up after only 1 session making us feel used!

MFM threesome is a common fantasy for both women and men. A lot of men would like to see their girlfriend or wife having sex with another man. Especially for the couples who are in a long-term relationship it can be a thing to spice their sexual life. But, of course, you should be careful. Communicate and be 100% open with each other. Talk about everything that matters to you with your partner. Create some limits and rules, arrange a "stop word", discuss openly each aspect. Think about jelousy, take your small steps...

Me and my wife tried MFM, and we really liked it. But it was a long way from a fantasy to reality...

**EDITED BY MODERATOR**