Mia 2 vs Tango

I have a We-Vibe Tango and adore it. I'm thinking about getting a second one as a backup but I see the Lelo Mia 2 has just been released and the original Mia seems to be very popular so I'm wondering if I should get that instead?

Lavelia's review of the We-Vibe Tango is very useful and points out the pros and cons of each product, but personally I would go for the Mia 2. If you don't have a laptop/computer though it can be hard to charge.

Mia 2 -

Six Settings

Waterproof

ABS Rigid Plastic

Travel Lock

90 minutes of pleasure per full charge

1 Year Warranty

We-Vibe Tango:

Eight settings

Waterproof

Acrylic Plastic

2 hours of pleasure per charge

Hello,

I would go for the Mia 2 as a backup. I have both and admit that usually it is the Mia which is getting used, especially when it comes to travelling. I would never risk travelling with toy lacking the travel lock.

I would go for the Mia version 2 because it is waterproof and supposed to be stronger than the current version. I am actually considering getting it as my Mia backup, maybe after Christmas, when I will have spare money from my grandparents.

But it is possible that you are just very happy with the Tango and may just go for a second one. Its great Tango is back, I think it was discontinned at one point.

Lavelia's review of the We-Vibe Tango is very useful and points out the pros and cons of each product

Thank you, I was actually aiming for the review to do that, thought people may have harder time deciding which one to go for.

The only problem with the Mia is that it is a bit large and can't be put into the chamber of some butt play and dildos.

Both are good really.

I went with the Tango since it's tried and tested, I know I love it and will be really disappointed when mine stops working. It'll be great to have a back up to use while that's on charge anyway!

Is it just me or has Mia 2 gone from £36.99 to £42.99? Woah that's a big and quick increase in price... Definitely won't be buying one now.

I thought it was my imagination too!! That's a 20% hike when all said and done had they forgotten the VAT?

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Is it just me or has Mia 2 gone from £36.99 to £42.99? Woah that's a big and quick increase in price... Definitely won't be buying one now.

PPD and Bubblemagic, I wish I'd bought one now! :( I thought that was my imagination too, but I only have £5 till payday so will think about it till then. My original Mia has nothing wrong with it though, it's just me being greedy :)

AlicMc, I may have to do some more research on this we-vibe tango, I've never heard of it till I looked at the product page the other day and since you swear by it it might be worth investing in incase my Mia packs up! Better justification than getting a Mia 2 I think :) Enjoy your toy!

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

PPD and Bubblemagic, I wish I'd bought one now! :( I thought that was my imagination too, but I only have £5 till payday so will think about it till then. My original Mia has nothing wrong with it though, it's just me being greedy :)

AlicMc, I may have to do some more research on this we-vibe tango, I've never heard of it till I looked at the product page the other day and since you swear by it it might be worth investing in incase my Mia packs up! Better justification than getting a Mia 2 I think :) Enjoy your toy!

Its really good toy and very powerful. Just your hand can bit vibrate, the vibrations travel all way down, becaus it is very small, but great toy and fits more easily into various sleeves than the Mia.

The main reason why I would not go to Tango is, that I do travel a lot, including international travel. At the time I got my Mia, I was flying about 10+ times a year, moving constantly between 2 contries and I still travel a lot. And I like to take my bullet with me, rechargeable bullet with no travel lock is a no no in this situation, to avoid embarassment.

I've got a Mia 2 on the way to me, I swear I saw it cheaper the other day, lol convinced myself I was going mad!

I've got mine as a upgrade to a faulty toy so only paid £8, I'm hoping its just as good as the Mia because its the best toy I've found after years of hunting! lol

Wow, I can't believe this.... I've just won a We-Vibe Tango.

sorry to drag up an oldish thread but debating a new bullet to add to the collection and just wondered which of the 2 have the strongest vibrations?

both seem to have ace reviews so cant decide which one to get