Mid 40's advice for married couple

Hi there, we are inventing ourselves, looking for some advice form the room, into light bondage and roleplay, she loves 50 shades (but won't admit it) i love the effect it has had on her, but it's wearing off now, looking to spice things up, any ideas from the room welcome. thanks in advance, dont be shy.

Hi and welcome :)

Taking away your primary senses, will heighten other sense. So blind folding, will make the touch a lot more sensual, even wearing head phones. It sounds freakish but it reall does work, especially if the partner who is free, is running a pin wheel along the arm or dripping wax from a massage candle, over the body.

Hello

Sensory play is a great way to get the old blood pumping! Blind folding, playing music through headphones, use a variety of materials over the flesh (ie leather gloves, fur,satin) or as suggested a pin wheel.
You can also introduce food play, either tastes on the tongue or drizzling maple syrup/ chocolate sauce etc over bodies to lick off, failure to clean it off completely can result in an appropriate punishment?

Have a look through the archives. There are plenty of threads from people looking to 'spice things up' and dozens of threads on bondage and roleplay. Your age doesn't matter in this, just that you and your OH are on the same page.

Try the 7 day sex challenge, worked wonder for my relationship, you can adapt it to include a different sensory play each day. You and your partner could pick activities for 3 days each and then agree one for the 7th day, or repeat the one you both enjoyed the most.

rose hip wrote:

Have a look through the archives. There are plenty of threads from people looking to 'spice things up' and dozens of threads on bondage and roleplay. Your age doesn't matter in this, just that you and your OH are on the same page.

+1

I would also suggest playing a game together - this one has some great reviews:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29558

I think a game will really help - because you will both get to experiment with different aspects of bdsm and will get more insight into what you both do and don't feel comfortable with. Then you can progress this from there. It will also help to build your confidence as the game will be guiding you both.

Hope this helps - it takes a long time and a lot of honest communication to work out exactly what you both want and need - but if it is the right thing for you both then it will be so worth it :) xx