Mimi soft v Tango touch

Hi guys, I'm in the mood for treating myself to a new clit vibe. I'm looking at the mimi soft or the tango touch, as I've read good things about both of these toys. I was wondering if anyone can recommend one over the other, or suggest any other clit vibes I should consider? Thank you!

Do you mean Tango and Touch? They are different toys by the same brand :) I have all 3 and I can recommend them all, but there are a couple of differences to consider.

The Tango is extremely strong and feels more aggressive than the other two as it's made from ABS plastic. The other two are still strong and rumbly, but the silicone dulls the vibrations slightly. Touch and Tango have the same motor, so it ultimately comes down to the material you'd prefer.

If you like pinpoint stimulation, the Tango would be your best option. If you want broader stimulation, with a softer material, then go for the Mimi or the Touch :)

Ooh sorry I'm getting myself so confused 🙈 I mean the wee vibe touch, I have a tango which I love, I'm looking for something a bit different.

Thank you for your advice, I might go for the touch since I know what the motor will be like.

They are both quite different shapes, the Mimi is a lot softer however you don't get a big area of stimulation. Witih the Touch you do have a nice large surface area!