Mini dress and stocking advice

My boyfriend added the Coquette Kissable sexy mini dress with lace plunge to the wishlist and it suggested that i buy these stockings with them (Lovehoney sheer lace hold up stockings). Im wondering if they would actually look good together as i am not very confident going bare legged in something so short.![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Any advice or opinions on wether they will look good together would be highly appreciated! Thanks all. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I find lovehoney stockings too short for me. Im 5ft 9!

It really depends on your body type. Stockings are my worst nightmare as I get chub rub and holdups never seem to stay on long without rolling down. I've worn the plus sized ones with suspenders before and they were pretty good short term. I can't recommend them for staying without suspender clips though. Also, sugarboobies is right, they are quite short for taller people.

If you have the money, why not buy two pairs of stockings. That one and maybe something a bit more seethrough like fishnet. Then try them on with the dress and see which one suits the dress best. And like the others have said, you may want to take your height and build into account.

A couple of questions spring to mind before answering your question.

1. Are you planning on wearing the dress out or is it intended purely for bedroom fun?

2. Like others have said, what is your build/height?

If you want to wear the dress out then tights may be a better option (could always be crotchless if you like!)

If you are thinking bedroom fun only then hold ups are a good option, or you can buy detachable suspenders that you attach to the bottom of the dress and wear normal suspender stockings. I think a nice pair of black Cuban seams, or nearly black lace tops would look lovely.

Hope you find what you are looking for xxx

Hun, that dress is not meant to be worn without confidence.

You will definitely have eyes on you when you enter a room.

Wearing it says you are comfortable and confident with yourself and you should be.

With that material, you are not going to want lines, so you need a thong or go without

You can also be sure that even if you do not plan on it, people are going to occasionally get glimpses underneath. In a dress like that, it cannot be helped. So, you need to have a shave, or at least a very good trim up.

Chances are you will not be too "energetic" while wearing it (at least until you get in private) so stay ups should stay up.

But, since you are going to be showing the stocking tops often anyways, you can certainly go with a garter belt and stocking for an even sexier tease.

amber

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I find lovehoney stockings too short for me. Im 5ft 9!

Im 5ft 9 as well and i love stockings. I buy plus size so they fit me!

Personally I think stockings are best teamed up with longer style skirts or dresses .

Hmmm well im only just 5 foot and have kinda "juicy" legs and thighs, but yeh ive never even owned a mini dress before so i am just unsure on it all. Thanks for the advice everyone! I think I may buy a longer one to go out in then my other half might be gutted but im sure he can handle it ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)