Mini magic wand not working twice

Hey

I got the mini magic wand. It worked at first then stopped working. The red lights would go on but then no vibration.

Got a replacement and it's the same. Lights up but no vibration.

Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

Luckily not. That's my 'go to'.

No never had an issue. Are you using the game batteries? Incase there batteries are flat? Just a suggestion

No never had an issue. Are you using the game batteries? Incase there batteries are flat? Just a suggestion

Alastor wrote:

Luckily not. That's my 'go to'.

Mine too; luckily have never had a problem.

I would try it with new batteries in case you are using the same as previously.. And I would do it with them when fresh out of the pack of batteries so you know they are working. and you can also test the batteries in another toy to check them.

If it does not work even with new batteries, then it will be most likely faulty.

i have never had that issue,the only problem i had with mine was that it drowned in my bath but the replacement is going strong,

Speak to LH again and they will no doubt sort you out a replacement

Weirdly, I had this exact problem with the larger wand. Not the mini one, or the Mains powered one, but the one in the middle...I had two, both died on me after a few uses. I dunno what to suggest as it just seems like really bad luck, because lots of other people have these toys with no problems whatsoever. Either you can get it exchanged from Lovehoney, or you can do what I did in the end and just chose a completely different product, as I no longer trusted the wand. Lovehoney are extremely helpful and have a fab returns policy, so do contact them again (After you have tried new batteries etc, and ruled out that kinda stuff) they will help you. They are fab.

Fluffbags wrote:

Weirdly, I had this exact problem with the larger wand. Not the mini one, or the Mains powered one, but the one in the middle...I had two, both died on me after a few uses. I dunno what to suggest as it just seems like really bad luck, because lots of other people have these toys with no problems whatsoever. Either you can get it exchanged from Lovehoney, or you can do what I did in the end and just chose a completely different product, as I no longer trusted the wand. Lovehoney are extremely helpful and have a fab returns policy, so do contact them again (After you have tried new batteries etc, and ruled out that kinda stuff) they will help you. They are fab.

Isn't the littlest LH one the 'micro', the fairly sizeable one is the 'mini' which is the biggest Battery powered LH wand, and then the deluxe mains one is has a slightly larger head but still bigger frame? Or is it me that is confused here?

You are right. This is the one that I had issues with:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097

Fluffbags wrote:

If the OP got the names right it is the same one. And the one my lady really likes.

Alastor wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

If the OP got the names right it is the same one. And the one my lady really likes.

I liked it too....when it worked, it was amaaaazing! lol. I replaced my first one, just like the OP and the second one was the same. They just kinda...switched off after being on for a few seconds, despite trying diff batteries and rejiggling them loads of times.

Fluffbags wrote:

Alastor wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

I liked it too....when it worked, it was amaaaazing! lol. I replaced my first one, just like the OP and the second one was the same. They just kinda...switched off after being on for a few seconds, despite trying diff batteries and rejiggling them loads of times.

I had a small rechargeable one from another place that had done sterling service, then it suddenly died, won't charge. I am debating waiting to fork out for the deluxe LH mains one and add an extension cable... or to try something different again. But at the moment I am relying on my one Mini LH. If it fails we will have to use the Tango more I suspect.

Alastor wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Alastor wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

I had a small rechargeable one from another place that had done sterling service, then it suddenly died, won't charge. I am debating waiting to fork out for the deluxe LH mains one and add an extension cable... or to try something different again. But at the moment I am relying on my one Mini LH. If it fails we will have to use the Tango more I suspect.

I guess you already know how much I and lots of other ladies, and men actually, loveeee the mains powered wand. I would definitely recommend it!

Mine broke as well! It worked first of all then the vibrations kept messing up and I kept getting the batteries out and put them in again and it still messed up. I ended up getting so frustrated I just threw it away but I am getting the bigger more powerful one coming in the post tomorrow so I cant complain too much :).

Oh dear - I'm sorry to hear a few of you are having problems with the mini-wand! :(

Please contact Customer Care to arrange a relplacement if you purchased within the last year.