Mirrors and masturbating.

Tigerlilies wrote:

Referring to sex in a lift, not masturbating in a lift. That's just wrong.

Lol.

Mirrors - I only only ever look in them when I shave. We don't have one in the bedroom / lounge or garden - the places we have sex.

TBH - it's never occurred to me!

Not at all odd. Have done it many times in front of mirror as I was curious to see what my cock looked like when it was coming. Was quite odd seeing it from another angle! Love love love sex and mirrors, just amazing and turns by OH on a treat as well.

Columbus - made me laugh when I read that about Prince as for years I was confused about another lyric. " I knew a girl named Nikky you could say she was a sex fiend. I met her in a hotel lobby masturbating with a magazine". I dunno why but I always interpreted that as she was literally masturbating with a magazine ( ie pushing her magazine inside herself ) until it dawned on me perhaps he just meant she was reading it and masturbating. Could I be more filthy than Prince? Surely not

I may have done, once or twice... glad it's not just me lol!

BLC x

BigPoppa wrote:

Not at all odd. Have done it many times in front of mirror as I was curious to see what my cock looked like when it was coming. Was quite odd seeing it from another angle! Love love love sex and mirrors, just amazing and turns by OH on a treat as well.

Columbus - made me laugh when I read that about Prince as for years I was confused about another lyric. " I knew a girl named Nikky you could say she was a sex fiend. I met her in a hotel lobby masturbating with a magazine". I dunno why but I always interpreted that as she was literally masturbating with a magazine ( ie pushing her magazine inside herself ) until it dawned on me perhaps he just meant she was reading it and masturbating. Could I be more filthy than Prince? Surely not

No stranger than 'Something about a little box with a mirror and a tongue inside'.

I saw the title of the thread and thought "yup, this is good". Don't like to see anything other than my pussy really though, unless someone else is with me in which case full length is good,

SS xx

I have mirrors everywhere in the bedroom and bathroom, just for playing with myself in.

Definitely want a mirror involved if he fists me again. I really want to see it how he does, his hand disappearing into me.

SS xx

Not masturbationg but I just want to show off about our new wardrobes!

We have a 9 foot high mirror in one! Watching the wonderful AdnaW stripped and forced to suck cock was a sight to behold!

WandA wrote:

Not masturbating but I just want to show off about our new wardrobes! External Media

We have a 9 foot high mirror in one!External Media Watching the wonderful AdnaW stripped and forced to suck cock was a sight to behold!External Media

I's cun spel honust!

it was rather fun

Ax

WandA wrote:

WandA wrote:

Not masturbating but I just want to show off about our new wardrobes! External Media

We have a 9 foot high mirror in one!External Media Watching the wonderful AdnaW stripped and forced to suck cock was a sight to behold!External Media

Rawr!!! Sounds wonderful!

I do like to watch myself in the mirror and also watch a partner going down on me, or watch myself strap on fucking a girl, or myself sucking off my OH...

I'm vain anyway so I guess it stems from that! lol

It helps after some drink though so my thighs don't put me off, there's nothing worse than me being all in the mood and feeling naughty then thinking, shit, why are my stretch marked thighs so flabby and icky... and getting into that negative train of thought. Bah.

But yes, usually love it. Wearing sexy lingerie also heightens the occasion! The OH and I have also indulged in taking pictures, and even DVDs of us at it. We're right kinky b'tards! External Media You'd never thinkg it hey.

xxxxxxxxxx

We used to have massive mirrored wardrobes at the old house, sadly they wouldn't fit in new bedroom.

I've done this once or twice but it just turns me right off. Yuuuuuck! lol

I can see why it would turn someone on but for me, nopes.