Mirrors and masturbating.

I love to masturbate (solo) with a mirror propped up so I can see my pussy and watch my more intimate areas cum, does anybody else do this, or am I a little odd.

I absolutely love that miss pussycat... although for me it is beside the bed, so I can see my stomach, cock and balls. Turns me on a lot whilst playing! (so, def not odd!)

I do that, I dunno why! I always have. It's just strange if I don't. =S

It's never really done anything for me - but then again i've not got any mirrors in my bedroom, and masturbating in my hallway doesn't really appeal. :-S.

i have a mirror in my room but prefer watchin my face than "down there" is that a little self-obsessed or what??? x

Full length mirror, either facing or side on.

I have been known to film it too, but record straight over it (film), now have memory card camcorder, so can intstantly delete if i do it again.

I've never done it playing with myself but I do like looking at my OH and I in the mirror when we're having sex sometimes...I particularly like that mirrors mean you can have eye contact in positions like doggy!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I've never done it playing with myself but I do like looking at my OH and I in the mirror when we're having sex sometimes...I particularly like that mirrors mean you can have eye contact in positions like doggy!

xxKPxx

I do that with my boyfriend every now and then. =D

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

We've used mirrors every so often during sex too, I can't imagine I'd love it for solo masterbation but then my OH does tell me my pussy looks amazing when coming so perhaps it's something to try.

Ax

Not just me because of my self consciousness! But the pair of us def yes! Love to watch his balls and bum as he pumps away!

x

We have a mirror opposite the bed (like at the side) at Elcano's and I wonder if he'd like to see the view of us doing doggy that way - if we went sideways on the bed to face the mirror... I am like AA in that I am very conscious of my body but I like the idea in theory and if I was happy with my body I think I'd quite like it. I have give him a BJ in front of the mirror but with my back to it so he could watch himself and just see the back of me going down on him if you see what I mean. But he could obviously just glance down to see my face. I sometimes do wonder what he sees when we're having sex. I can't see anything going in or out for example and he says it turns him on to see himself sliding inside me and stretching me open. Equally he likes to watch my giving him a BJ but I don't know what that looks like. I don't think I could bare to watch myself back in a video though LOL I did film myself touching myself for him though on my phone and text it to him when he was at work. I watched it back myself and found it interesting. Not a turn on but interesting. I have said to Elcano in the past that I'd like to watch him touching me but I don't know if putting a mirror there would feel like it was in the way or contrived... plus I'd be worrying about my stomach the whole time lol As my big gut is normally in the way I can't really get much of a view of him touching or licking me However, when I was being touched on the settee once and I was more elevated and could see better it turned me on seeing his fingers moving. So I probably am quite visual really.

I always liked that line in the Prince song 'said she told her a fantasy that got her all wet, something about a little box with a mirror and a tongue inside, what she told me then got me so hot I knew that we could slide' - or something like that!

I used to masturbate in front of a mirror a lot when I was younger, it doesn't interest me so much now. Sex in front of a mirror is good tho. It sucks that men should get the better view :-p x

Yeah mirrors are cool during sex I like to see my bottom going backwards as I take her from behind, I also like being watch on cam so thats kind of like a mirror as u can see your self lol.

I do like to mastabate in front of mirrors too sometimes in the bathroom after having a shower.

I remember one time with one of my gfs we wherehaving sex on her bed I looked around and could see my reflextion in the tv at the end of the bed, that was so hot.

Errm I have one big mirror over the fireplace and one bathroom mirror in my house. I can honestly say that the only time I ever look into a mirror is have a shave. I think you tend not to look in the mirror when you've got no hair lol. Oh the daugter has a full length swivel one in her room too.

SG69 x

Of course you're not odd. I think Belle de Jour writes a piece that involves this kind of thing. Prop up in pillows and enjoy show.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/17356000/ngbbs48bc6ce74453d.jpg

Cheers, Avrielle. There's a whole series out there

http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/47-peter-griffin-is-watching-you-masturbate.jpg

Ace fishnets by the way!

x

I did when I was younger and curious about what I was doing, but not now....I don't know why really :S Perhaps i'll try it again.

I do like sex infront of a mirror though :)

Elevators with mirrors. Two thrills in one.

Referring to sex in a lift, not masturbating in a lift. That's just wrong.