missing chat

I do hope bit back up an running soon

I miss have my daily chat with the regular people I talk with you know who you are lol

Anyone else missing it

yeh missing it a lot, dont post that often but do like to chat to people

Me too!!

hi guys i was on at about 2pm and noticed it had gone, i thought maybe it was my computer playing up so logged back on now and mines not there either whats going on? Really miss it xx

Has anyone got it back yet? Or is it just mine that's being slow :)

meow! hugs from behind, Rachey I miss talking to you I hope chat does work again!!

There's been a few issues with chat lately so they are trying to fix them

yummy mummy91 wrote:

There's been a few issues with chat lately so they are trying to fix them

How do we know? noone has said anything and no posts that i know of suggesting they are trying to fix chat.

** blushes at allways single** mines still off off off :( come home soon chatty me thingy lol xxx

Honestly. I go away on holiday for a few days and you lot break the site!!! Tsssssk

awwww come back chat

Reckon they switched chat off so more peeps
Would watch last night
But they forgot to turn it back on :(

Does anyone know a definate answer to the chat problem? When will it be resolved?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/490340-has-the-site-slowed-down-due-to-being-on/

From LH - The Doc in that thread:
"Hi folks. Just weathered the biggest traffic in LH history! Sorry for the chat disappearance - yes, it was a precautionary measure.

Traffic is still crazy-high, so I think it'll remain off for a little while longer!"

I'm not sure if anyone has given an indication of when it will be put back. I imagine things were hectic there today with orders and everything. The first priority needs to be new customers - we can find other ways to talk with each other.

Cheers rose you would think they could sort it out though

Yeah, missing a chat at the end of the day to unwind :(

I was told my someome of the live chat thing that there had been some issues with it which they are trying to fix

:(

Missing me noon lol :)

www.channel4.com test