Missing reviews

Some of mine are missing and they're trying to fix it :) They are indeed live on the product page though.

ny idea on when this is going to be sorted, i must have atleast 10 reviews missing some of which are secret tester items that are now on sale

Jimjam26 wrote:

ny idea on when this is going to be sorted, i must have atleast 10 reviews missing some of which are secret tester items that are now on sale

Hey Jimjam26

We're struggling to find a pattern to figure out why some reviews show on both member accounts AND the product page, whilst others only show on product pages. It has us a bit stumped!

This issue has been raised with our tech team so they are aware of the problem, but because the reviews are showing on product pages, it's not a top priority bug right now so when other more pressing issues crop up, those get looked into first. 

We do want to get this fixed, but the good news is that the reviews are consistently displaying on the product page which is really the only place it needs to be. 

Sorry I can't give you a more firm answer, but rest assured we are looking into this and would prefer for it to display on both pages, too. 

Jess, not to be a winer but I do love whne they are able to be on my profile page as well because I do often share advice and reference a review or set of reviews to other forum people and say check my profile... I realize this is lower priority but I do take pride is seeing my reviews listed on my community member profile.

The ones I am missing are the "secret testers" I have been selected for that I review prior to product launch or recieve notification for prior to the product going live. If I write a review from a purchased product (like the wand attachment that went live today_ those show up on my profile. Hope that is helpful.

Love the new video serious BTW Jess, really great content and you are so down to earth!

I've noticed this with a few of mine as well. I'm glad that I'm not the only one. Hopefully it'll get sorted soon but not a big issue :)

JJLWB wrote:

I've noticed this with a few of mine as well. I'm glad that I'm not the only one. Hopefully it'll get sorted soon but not a big issue :)

Vanessa8 wrote:

Jess, not to be a winer but I do love whne they are able to be on my profile page as well because I do often share advice and reference a review or set of reviews to other forum people and say check my profile... I realize this is lower priority but I do take pride is seeing my reviews listed on my community member profile.

The ones I am missing are the "secret testers" I have been selected for that I review prior to product launch or recieve notification for prior to the product going live. If I write a review from a purchased product (like the wand attachment that went live today_ those show up on my profile. Hope that is helpful.

Love the new video serious BTW Jess, really great content and you are so down to earth!

Thank you both - this is really useful feedback. V - I know what you mean! I really hope it can be sorted soon. One Q - when you say its secret testers which you're missing reviews for - are these products now live? Or have we not yet launched the secret item yet? 

And thank you so much - I'm so pleased you're enjoying the new vlogs! :D 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

JJLWB wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

Thank you both - this is really useful feedback. V - I know what you mean! I really hope it can be sorted soon. One Q - when you say its secret testers which you're missing reviews for - are these products now live? Or have we not yet launched the secret item yet?

And thank you so much - I'm so pleased you're enjoying the new vlogs! :D

I have some missing reviews, all for secret testers, two of which are now live. The reviews do appear on the product's page though.

Mine are all testers- 2 were secret testers of which one has been live for a while now and one isn't live yet. I'm also missing one which was a tester but not a secret one, and I wrote that a while ago.

I hope this gets sorted soon because I love to go on other peoples pages and check out what they have been reviewing lately. 😄

A lot of my reviews are missing from my profile. Some were secret testers (e.g. motley crue bullet and purple treasure me chemise), others are things I purchased myself (e.g. satisfyer pro 2 and mystery couples bundle), and others are from the not secret testers list (e.g. tie and tease set). However all the missing reviews seem to be from products that are new (ish) to the site.

I hope this is helpful in solving the problem :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

I hope this gets sorted soon because I love to go on other peoples pages and check out what they have been reviewing lately. 😄

Makes two of us!

Mine are all live but not on my page too.

Yes the products are live on reviews of secret testers missing from my profile list.

In the past when I would review a secret tester it would appear on my listing once the product went live. Now they are on the product page but not on my review list on my profile.

Thank you.

FYI I just noticed that my review of a newer lingerie piece is missing too feom my list! and that was a product i purchased product already lice on the site.. so I think you paternity has something to do with the newer products as well!

Jess or whoever at Lovehoney is looking into this - It is ALL newer products / listings of products that I am reviewing not showing on the list on my profile page... NOT just testers and/or secret testers.

I had a review go live today on another purchased proudct that is a newer item that is also missing. Something must have changed when you are making new product pages to create this glitch.

Thank you!