Missing reviews

Hi everyone! :)

I did a couple of secret testers for the new thrust range (all of which have been active for a while now so I hope I can talk about them- I'm so sorry if not!) but the reviews aren't showing up on my account. Anyone have ideas why that might be?

There's a known glitch in the system that is stopping secret tester reviews showing on your profile. They're working on a fix for it, so don't worry about it :)

Becasue they are perhaps secret ?

Yes it is an on-going issue that lovehoney know about. That reviews for testers are not showing up on people accounts at the moment and there is no fix date at the moment.

Mine are missing also from my profile, Customer Care advised they are working on it :)

It's not just tester items (in case people who aren't testers are wondering). It's basically any new product, I'm not sure what the cut off date is. For example, my review of the Lovehoney dream rabbit is on my profile, where my review for the satisfyer pro 2 is not, neither were testers and both were submitted at similar times. Also, my review of the basics cock ring was a really recent secret tester and that is on my profile, because it's a product that been live for a long time.

My point being the glitch is with the date the product was put up on LH, not anything to do with testers.

Jezebella wrote:

It's not just tester items (in case people who aren't testers are wondering). It's basically any new product, I'm not sure what the cut off date is. For example, my review of the Lovehoney dream rabbit is on my profile, where my review for the satisfyer pro 2 is not, neither were testers and both were submitted at similar times. Also, my review of the basics cock ring was a really recent secret tester and that is on my profile, because it's a product that been live for a long time.

My point being the glitch is with the date the product was put up on LH, not anything to do with testers.

It might be visible to you, but I can't see a review for the Dream Rabbit on your profile. Or the cock ring.

Might be item aaand accouNt date then, cause they show for moi

NatandTom wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

It's not just tester items (in case people who aren't testers are wondering). It's basically any new product, I'm not sure what the cut off date is. For example, my review of the Lovehoney dream rabbit is on my profile, where my review for the satisfyer pro 2 is not, neither were testers and both were submitted at similar times. Also, my review of the basics cock ring was a really recent secret tester and that is on my profile, because it's a product that been live for a long time.

My point being the glitch is with the date the product was put up on LH, not anything to do with testers.

It might be visible to you, but I can't see a review for the Dream Rabbit on your profile. Or the cock ring.

It has only been tester items for me - and yes, it is an ongoing glitch which the LH guys are trying to fix xxx

NatandTom wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

It's not just tester items (in case people who aren't testers are wondering). It's basically any new product, I'm not sure what the cut off date is. For example, my review of the Lovehoney dream rabbit is on my profile, where my review for the satisfyer pro 2 is not, neither were testers and both were submitted at similar times. Also, my review of the basics cock ring was a really recent secret tester and that is on my profile, because it's a product that been live for a long time.

My point being the glitch is with the date the product was put up on LH, not anything to do with testers.

It might be visible to you, but I can't see a review for the Dream Rabbit on your profile. Or the cock ring.

Well that's even stranger, I guess there is a glitch with reviews showing up on profiles in general then, regardless of whether the product was a tester or not. It's stranger to think that what I see on my profile isn't the same as what other users see too haha.

Oh also, I didn't remember the names of the products when was posting earlier: on my profile I can see a review for the Lovehoney Oh rabbit (not dream, for some reason I thought it was called dream), and the LH basics love ring (they don't call it a cock ring). But you can't see them NatandTom? Haha, it's really odd.

I know it doesn't really matter and I'm sure the tech people at LH will get it sorted soon, but I like to be able to see the things I've reviewed on my profile, gives me a sense of satisfaction....

Jezebella wrote

I know it doesn't really matter and I'm sure the tech people at LH will get it sorted soon, but I like to be able to see the things I've reviewed on my profile, gives me a sense of satisfaction....

The product or the review? - sorry, couldn't resist xxx

Oh I'm always satisfied by LH toys ;)

Lovinthetoys wrote:

Mine are missing also from my profile, Customer Care advised they are working on it :)

Same here x

One of mine is!

I have had a few reviews when I wrote submitted it and then it disappears so have to go back and do another review... Hey ho on plus side it means we have to do another thorough product test session ... Winners :-)

I hope there's going to be an app to find these reviews could it be another hit like Pokémon?

I can see both of those reviews on your profile Jezebella :)
I agree that it is a date thing as I purchased the mesh cami and my review for it doesn't show on my profile.
Personally I find it really annoying and I hope lovehoney can fix the issue soon. They said they have too much going on with the Australian opening at the moment though so it may be a while x

Hello , as many members have suggested this is a known issue. There does not seem to be a particular pattern , which s what is making it harder to fix. As long as the review is showing on the product page(once live) Please do not worry. Sorry for the inconvenience

I have a couple missing as well, But I did recieve emails saying they were live so they should be on the product pages.

x