Missing reviews

Hey all!

I’ve noticed a few people mention that some of their reviews are not showing on the site. If you notice that some of your reviews are missing, please let me know here (if you can include the product as well that would be super helpful)!

Thank you :purple_heart:

5 Likes

My We-Vibe Chorus one seems to be absent, and my FSOG Captivate Bra Set one.

I’ve not gone through them all (not sure I can remember them without my review profile :slightly_smiling_face:) so there may well be others.

1 Like

Can’t see my reviews for the following:

Lovehoney Bliss Orgasm Balm
Lovehoney 3-Speed Micro Magic Wand Vibrator

There might be others missing but these are what I’ve noticed. Could it be related to whether the revoewed item is a confirmed LH purchase on your account? Because both of these I bought as a guest and the reviews I have left for items told to my account all seem to be there (except the Volta which I think is still waiting to go live).

I can’t find my reviews at all on the new version of the site

1 Like

Hi Brenna,

Although none of my reviews are missing (yay!), the paragraph breaks in every single one of them have definitely disappeared… My reviews now all look like big unorganised chunks of text - I’m not sure if this is something that you would like to know about/if anything can be done about it.

Thank you, I hope you have a nice day :blush:

2 Likes

The missing ones I’ve noticed are:

We Vibe Chorus
FSoG Captivate wet look plus size halter neck body
FSoG Captivate wet look plus size bra set
FSoG Captivate plus size black and gold basque
Lovehoney Bombshell plus size blue babydoll

There may be more and I’ll update as I find them (probably seeing what others are missing and checking mine).

Clicked on the link and none of my reviews or biog details are there. “This page is no longer available”

3 Likes

@WillC I also got that too plus the tester list has gone missing too

1 Like

Yeaaah I can’t find ANY of mine either.

A few from the new fifty shades of grey lingerie range
Paradise lust range
The beau range

Zilcho :pensive: *Oh update… I’ve found one for the Screw U card game!

1 Like

Hello Brenna

Fifty Shades of Grey Captivate Lace Spanking Bodystocking
Fifty Shades of Grey Captivate Black and Silver Chemise
Lovehoney Black Lace and Fishnet Thong Body
LHM Tiger Stripe Mesh Boxer Shorts
LHM Black Fishnet Stripe Mesh Boxer Shorts
Annabelle Knight Ooh La La! Silicone Jewelled Anal Beads Set (2 Piece)

and many more

Some of the products say Be the first to write a review when I know that there have been reviews written for them.

Unfortunately there are no review profiles on this new site (as yet?), so there’s no one place to find them.

You’ll have to check the reviews on the product pages from memory (edit: or using your order history @Goth_Girl :slightly_smiling_face:) and see if you can find your one in amongst them all. If you’re on a phone, cycling through all the reviews pages can be horrific (because of the juddering), so don’t feel like you have to search them out if it becomes too aggravating. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna
These of mine are missing:

#Lovehoney Jewel Satin Black Cami Set
#Lovehoney Jewel Satin Black Plunging Teddy
#Screw U Card Game

I’ll have another look but I think that’s it!

I’ve also noticed that some of my reviews are under my full forum name 'Mightymunchkin ’ but others are under ‘MightyM’. Just give me a shout if you need a break down of that strangeness too! :face_with_monocle:

Oh, bummer! I really hope the review profiles will be back up. I used them A LOT to suggest products in threads. Just searching on the site takes way longer… @Lovehoney_Brenna

The reviews and the blog have taken a bit of a battering. Hopefully it’s not humpty-dumptied, and they can put it all back together again. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Just noticed that most if not all of my reviews are gone… @Lovehoney_Brenna

here is a brief list of most recent ones…

Sucker for Love Valentine’s Couple’s Bundle (6 Piece) (19/01/2021) (Says no reviews)

Lovehoney Peachy Keen Lace Thong Set (3 Piece) (28/12/2020) (This says is has no reviews)
Lovehoney Plus Size Tartan Crotchless Knickers (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/sexy-costumes/adult-student-costumes/p/lovehoney-plus-size-lace-and-tartan-frill-crotchless-knickers/a44966g80938.html) (13/12/2020)
the Fun Factory x Lovehoney Stronic Drei Rechargeable Powerful Thrusting Vibrator (13/12/2020)
Lovehoney Plus Size Sweetheart Babydoll Set (09/12/2020) - No reviews on new site

Basically is appears that reviews after 16/11/2020 (the date I got the email saying it was added) appear not to have been added.

Hope this helps!

Sorry - just run back a few more in the list - and there isn’t a date-cut off (apologies if I sent a red herring).

The review for the Blowmotion Sensa Touch Warming Rechargeable Male Masturbator is also missing - and that occurred 14/10/2020 - so maybe not date related…

Not just mine but all reviews seem to be missing for the FSOG All Access Body and also the FSOG Open Back Briefs.

May well be some other reviews of mine missing but haven’t found them yet…

Don’t you just love all the gremlins that jump into systems when any change happens?! :rofl:

Hi brenna I can’t find my review that I done a few days ago. The item I reviewed was Lovehoney Deep Blue G Silicone G
-Spot…
](https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-lvhn-uk-Site/en-GB/Product-Show?pid=76677)

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna
Know my review for lovehoney plus size lace and fishnet crotchless basque bodystocking is missing.

Not checked through them all yet.

I’m sure I did a review of this one but it seems to be out of stock anyway so I’m not bothered

I have noticed quite a few replies on the new website have been duplicated. I’m sure this has been spotted and possibly already fixed but I thought I’d point it out just in case.