Missing The Old Days

Me and my OH have been together for over 5 year now. When we first got together it was nothing but sex, toys and getting very kinky with eachother even the smallest touch would set us away. We both just seemed to have a insatiable sex drive.

Now though things have changed i'm still the same kinky and a insatiable sex drive where as OH seems to be the complete opposite to what she use to be. I get that after while things would slow down but now it pretty much at a complete stop sex is rare anything kinky hasn't happened in ages and even when we do have sex it's over quick with only one of us satisfied.

If it wasn't for your name I would think my partner had wrote that :/
Wish I could give you advice but I am the same as your other half. I have tried everything to get excited again but I'm finding it really hard. I do take medication that decreases sex drive which I think has a lot to do with it. Does your partner take medication? As it may be the same for her?

She had been on antidepressants awhile ago but your talking over a year and a half other than that there is nothing.

It's difficult .All I could suggest us basically turn back the clock.Go out dating together perhaps the old pubs yiu used to go into Perhaps book a night stay over at the first town you visited together.

Then go back to the basics like kissing and cuddling but not to expect sex .Slowly build things up pamper her and romance her ,send her flowers. Not saying it would definitely work but at least give it a go .Something like that might just reignite that spark

Good luck.

Yes its antidepressants that I take but I shouldn't think they would still be affecting her sex drive now. Have you spoken to her about it? My partner tends to take it personally but I find him so attractive and do love him so much so please don't think it's about you. I think you need to speak to her and find out what is going on with her. Perhaps introduce her to the forum? I have lovehoney has helped me gain some excitement back x also as mysteron said. Don't let her feel pressured. I know for me it puts me off completely feeling as though it's something I should be doing rather then something I really want to be doing

My hubby is on medication lots of it, diabetic so our s3x life is non existent now, we have talked in the past, but to be honest don't think he's interested. I tried mentioning pretty undewar, doesn't do it for him, the last we had sex, he tried analysis now I have no problem with this, but no way was I ready, that was about 15 months ago.

I now realise I'll never have sex again, even toys I rarely use now, in fact only use a wand now. He was jealous of my crush on Peter capaldi but now realises since he can't do anything for me physical I must have something. He seems to think without penetrative sex, massages ect don't exit. Hugs lots of them I wil say I am loved anything to do with Dr who my blue rays, hand holding and loads of cuddles I get.

Penetrative sex is fine especially if you are trying for a kid but I think the are plenty of enjoyable alternatives and isn't the bees knees and end all like it used to be.

Just my opinion.

Tryed taking is slow making it more romantic. Kissing, cuddling and such but the majority of the time i then get called a sex pest. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

chris_121 wrote:

Tryed taking is slow making it more romantic. Kissing, cuddling and such but the majority of the time i then get called a sex pest. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

You could be making to obvious . It's best if you can build it in to your everyday activities. For example I have just kissed my Mrs on her neck while she is making us a brew..When she bends over I will place a playful spank on her bum.. It's so it becomes the norm . That's all I can suggest really .and try and make it a habit.

chris_121 wrote:

Have you discussed it with her? I do think that's not very nice to call you a sex pest, it's obvious you would have needs

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

chris_121 wrote:

Have you discussed it with her? I do think that's not very nice to call you a sex pest, it's obvious you would have needs

I suppose it depends on the context it was said ie either jokingly or serious.

mysteron wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

chris_121 wrote:

Yes I did think that actually after I had already posted that. I'm sure she does say it jokingly

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

chris_121 wrote:

Yes I did think that actually after I had already posted that. I'm sure she does say it jokingly

I honestly hope your right but I think Chris was implieing the opposite ,

So I hope your right and I am wrong