Missionary advice for a newbie...

I know this is going to sound dumb, but when you're in missionary position, when the man is pushing inside you, as a woman, do you "ride" with him, or do you also "push up to meet with him".

I'm just starting a new relationship after many years with no sex, and I feel like a absolute beginner...

Thanks!

This is best worked out between you, different things will work for different people.

Either/or really. Doesn't matter, whichever suits you

I'm surprised i've never wondered about this myself, but then i much more look forward to being on top and in control. I think really as long as you're comfortable with the person, you can try things out, and see what feels best, what doesn't really work, and ultimately what is most comfortable to the both of you.

Go with the flow and enjoy it. Stop worrying about the rules.

Go with the flow and enjoy it. Stop worrying about the rules.

Hi Lotus and welcome to the forums :)

With regards to your question, just do whatever feels right for you. As Avril rightly pointed out, there is no right or wrong when it comes to sex, just do what feels comfortable and have fun xx

Your body knows what to do. Just relax and let it.

There is definitely no right or wrong, but I'm on team push up to meet him :)

There's never a right or wrong way, just whatever feels good for you two :) Personally I push up to meet him, but I think what works partly depends on things like body proportions and kind of the way your bodies "fit" together, which will be different for every couple.

I sort of move my hips

Another personal vote for push up to meet but as everyone else has said it's dependent on you - go with it, enjoy and whatever is right for you will probably come naturally.

I move my hips up but never really think about it. I just do what feels good x

We scoot down the bed so I can put my feet on the base board then I can push much more firmly, you can push-to-meet but it requires a bit of co ordination either way experiment to your wildest desire!