MMF 3somes

Has anyone here had a MMF threesome before?

I've been with a couple of guys in the past but do prefer women.

Anyway, to the point in hand.

A woman that i had been seeing for a while told me last night that her latest guy had asked if she knew another man who would be up for a threeseome. I thought most men, me included, would prefer to have 2 women to play with.

He said that he was a woman in a man's body, any thoughts?

Is he using the idea of a threesome to try with it another man?

Don't read into it too much, just go have fun,

Yes and its a great experience. Doesnt necessarily mean you and the other guy have to engage wth each other, but just be comfortable knowing you will be getting pretty friendly! Especially if you want the woman in question to realy have a great time. Used to love this with my ex, seeing her in 'cock heaven' as it were!

Just roll with it and enjoy the experience

Oh, i plan to.

Just trying to work out what will be required of me. Always good to know the limits in advnce ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Yanouli wrote:

Oh, i plan to.

Just trying to work out what will be required of me. Always good to know the limits in advnce ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Probably best to chat and ask if anyone has any ground rules before? I'd imagine I'd want to do that.

I recall a conversation I had with some male friends about the idea of MMF and it was interesting to hear the boundaries folks would have. Some were straight out 'no way', some were 'no male touching or DP' and the smallest group were 'anything goes'!

Nobody had ever experienced one so who knows what would happen once you were!

Hi Yanouli! I suggest the same Bigpoppa, it's best to discuss all that with them in advance so everyone is aware of ground rules. They will probably want to know yours too. It will all be a much better experience if details and so on are sorted before you get in the bedroom (or other places perhaps ;)). Have fun!! It sounds fantastic!

Had a couple of mmf 3somes both where the other male was also bi so it was a case of anything goes, the ladies seemed to really enjoy it when me and the other guy had a play with each other and sat back and watched

My experiences have been like Lewis 73's. Was invited (some time ago) to join a friend and his OH. Only rules were condom use throughout. His OH wanted to make sure we were comfortable and up for anything so had him and me suck each other off first. Not an unpleasant experience, though I'm not in a rush to do again. Then it was anything and everything. Had to say i didn't mind him sucking me off as I was licking his OH out - but we were so hard at it then!