MMF threesome

I’m seriously considering having a MMF threesome, does anyone have any advice or tips or experienced doing this?

5 Likes

If you don’t have a relationship with either MM Then you should be ok as jealousy from one partner could poison the whole event.

If your partner is alright with sharing you then dipping your toe in is the best way forward. ie carefully selecting your other M and getting agreement after each meeting. Go slow and get to know the other guy before deciding to have sex.

3 Likes

I’ve seen on here that your single so presumably it would be 2 random men so my advice is BE SAFE

4 Likes

Young Cuck gave some good advice…if indeed you are single and would be with two males with whom you are not involved in a relationship. There is plenty of fuel for trouble there, depending on how you go about selecting them. Prior to my current relationship, I was involved in multiple MMF encounters…more than one of those encounters were such fun that they repeated themselves. I was not in a relationship so I was the single M who was partying with a MF couple.

The relative relationship of the parties to each other is critical. That’s why I think that if you try to put together such an event with two random males, chances are that it won’t go quite as smoothly as you may envision. Males are territorial. Sharing one woman fairly is a big ask, depending on each guy’s personality. It may SEEM like a great idea to the guys to party like that. But once it’s in progress, if either or both are territorial, things can get “uncomfortable” if one feels that the other is receiving more attention or one horns in more aggressively than the other.

In my experience as the single male in the MMF (and also as the M in a FMF situation), I learned that everybody MUST have the same mindset. BOTH members of the couple MUST BE ON BOARD with the idea of sharing…because it’s a fantasy of BOTH of them or whatever. But if one of them is just going along with it because their partner wants to try it, then that can lead to jealousy and problems. ALL the couples with whom I partied were “into” the idea. Because of that, I was invited back by more than one couple to party more than just one more time with them (seriously, I felt like a gigolo on a booty call for a while there, LOL).

Looking for a MMF as you say you want, I don’t know if a gay male couple would be interested or not. Depends on whether they are bi as well. I would think your best choices would be either find a female friend and try a FMF first, or find a MF couple who is looking to explore such fun with you. I’m just trying to consider your safety above all…and I know that a MMF with two unknown males would be the most dangerous (and extremely risky with regard to both safety and fun…UNLESS you have previously slept with EACH OF THEM SEPARATELY AND THEY ARE BOTH WILLING TO PARTICIPATE AND TRULY “SHARE” you).

Hope my input helps.

Some good advice already in this. Presume you’re aware of the difference in order of the initials but MFM would be threesome with 2 other guys giving you all the attention, whilst MMF would involve some guy on guy action too, so bit of a difference. We live in more enlightened times for men to experiment with their sexuality but still I imagine you would probably find it slightly easier to set up MFM than MMF.

Some important points raised on safety, so maybe best to explore this via one/two FWBs to get the most out of it safely. I am sure other posters will chip in with advice on navigating the various apps catering for this type of scenario.

1 Like

It’s hot. You’ll enjoy being the centre of their attention x

2 Likes

Loved it to be honest both hit the spots and had a great time x

2 Likes

you’ll love it!

I’ve been the “host” male and the best is if you have no connection to the “guest” chap, such as on a holiday. It’s also dynamite to agree with your female friend that you will “look for it” before you go on hols…

European train sleeper compartments can be a goldmine!

3 Likes

I have done it with 2 men before who were strangers. It was a bit scary getting naked in front of them but it was also a massive turn on. They took turns one of them penetrating and the focused on my clit, I came several times. Hope to try double penetration next

3 Likes