Model of the month!

I just wanted to say "Thanks" to the LH team for giving the honour of being the model of the month! It was such an amazing surprise! I have to say that at first I didn't think sending erotic photographs of myself was my cup of tea, but I got to attached (scratch that: ADDICTED) to LH, and with time I became a reviewer, a "model" and so many things... And I just want to say, thank you guys! I love your website!!!

P.S. With my gift vaucher I ordered We-Vibe 4 Plus! It's been on my wishlist forever! But then again - my wishlist has around 50 items, LOL... But I really want like... ALL of them. So BAD! But recently a friend of mine asked me to prioritise the list and I put We-Vibe 4 as N1.

XOXOXO,

Maggie

Congratulations. The photo was amazing. Enjoy your well deserved We Vibe x

Super Pics, Congratulations, well deserved.

Great picture Maggie. Congrats to the runners up too. X

Congrats :)

Congrats xx

Congrats certainly well deserved

Congratulations! Well done :)

congratulations and well done x

Awww congratulations, it's a great pic, as are the runner ups. Enjoy your we vibe x

Lovely photo. Tastefully done. Congrats.

Congratulations! Great pics :) xx

Thank you, guys! Even running for the competition and taking erotic pictures of myself is a total confidence booster! It just made me feel... sexier! Would encourage everyone to take part of it, even just for fun!

Btw they are all selfies, it was tough to take them, but I am really proud (10 years of yoga finally pay off, lol).

The pictures are great indeed, congrats :) Bet you are super excited for the we-vibe arriving!

Well done ,fantastic picture! Congrats to the runners up too :)

Congrats, and you definitely chose an awesome prize! :D

Where is the model of the month thing? Id like to look at the pictures

JM88 wrote:

Where is the model of the month thing? Id like to look at the pictures

Go to the community tab then go to 'member photos'. Any photo that is uploaded that contains a Lovehoney product is automatically entered :)

The winner and runners up are featured on the blog.

Thanks! Just had a look at a few and they are really good!

Lots of thought has gone into them and well done to everyone being brave enough to submit!

Congratulations, fab picture :)